V-16 FIBI-Love You Too

Sorry for the delayed update and thank you for all the love💙

"I should congratulate atleast for formality sake. But, I'm not comfortable!" Anokhi was in dilemma.

"I think she is stressed out! I should ask Aahir to stop this drama!" Shaurya thought

Before she could decide anything, her phone rang.

"What's up Mr.Somchai?"

"My dad said yes!"

"What?"

"Yeah! He is okay with  whatever my love life is!"

"I'm so happy! When are you throwing a party?"

"Come to Paris!"

"You come to India, with him!"

"Hopefully soon! Catch up with you again. Bye!"

"Bye!"

"It's good that all my friends are having happy love lives." She thought. And she changed her mobile number the next day. Instead of ignoring Shaurya or pretending to have moved on, she chose mental peace.

Grabbing new opportunities, giving best to thier job, obstacles, failures, taunts, recharging talks with close people, at the end of the day satisfaction seeing the output, it was how their days were going on. Being adult is easy for nobody.

After a long time Shagun, Aahir, Mr. B, Anokhi gathered in Aahir's new cafe.

"It's final episode today. Is it going to be the same like in original story? The boy leaving the girl for her own safety or a happy ending?" Aahir wondered.

"No spoilers please. I hate spoilers." Shagun said.

The last episode of Ashi and Shaurya's series was on air that day.

"It is beautifully filmed. I'm happy that viewership is consistent and increasing day by day. It's biggest relief."Anokhi said trying a new coffee.

"You seem to be following it closely!" Mr.B smiled.

"Is Miss G okay there?" Shagun asked.

"Yeah!"He replied calmly.

"Isn't long distance exhausting at this age?"Aahir wondered.

"It is. But it makes me happy that she is finally happy. Love is when two people wish good things for eachother, support eachother, understand eachother. It has nothing to do with age. I'm still young at heart BTW." Mr.B said clearing this throat.

"Didn't you ever think about marriage?" Anokhi asked.

"I didn't. We are good this way as lovers."He chuckled.

"Shaurya took so much time and stress for last 4 episodes. Let's see what is he up to!"Aahir said.

"He is very active on IG ever since the series is out. He is personally taking care of promotion." Shagun said.

"I recommended it to all my neighbours." Mr. B said.

"I'm promoting it in the cafe!" Aahir being the best bro he was, had crazy innovative ideas to promote his best friend's work.

"He is looking more handsome now. Glow that success gives is unmatchable!" Mr.B continued.

"Shaurya...Shaurya... Shaurya...don't you guys have anything else to talk!" Anokhi slammed her fist on the table with blank eyes.

"I'm sorry guys. You carry on!" She rushed out immediately.

"It's my fault. I always bring his topic. I should have been considerate of your feelings. Please stay." Aahir apologized quickly.