v-15 FIBI-TIME FLIES

“Hello! Who is this?" Anokhi wondered.

“Miss, I'm Somchai's friend. Can you meet me near pool area, I will be there in ten minutes!" He said.

“........ boyfriend?"

“....yeah.... whatever..."

“Hi, nice to meet you. What brings you here? You guys are now together again? How do you know me? You both fought? You need my help to talk to him?" Anokhi was being Anokhi.

The guy looked so smooth, respectful. But he was upset about something.

“Do you really like him? You can't  betray him. You seem to be a nice person. You can't  survive in a marriage without love.  See, I will give you whatever you want, money, fame, assets, everything. Please don't sign the contract with his dad!" He yelled.

“What?" Anokhi looked around if he was talking to anyone else.

“What? Don't tell me you know nothing."He wondered looking at her confused face.

“I know nothing about people you are talking about, except that they too exhale CO2 and inhale O2 like I do." She said.

“...Lol....My sis is right. You are so much like me. Well, look at these photos." He barely took two minute to be comfortable around her.

They were snaps of Somchai and her. Somchai rescuing her in the resort, them talking in the coffee shop,  wandering near the Eiffel tower, laughing out loud at Indians union, shopping  rings, and at the valentine's celebrations twinning in red colour.

“What the hell? Who is following us?"She was shocked and confused.

“His dad's informers obviously. If you both were celebrities, your fans will make thousand theories on how you guys are secret lovers if these pictures are leaked." He smiled.

“You are making a joke out of it? Good pictures though. Can I have them? I look damn good in those candids, especially the red dress!" She said.

“Well, coming to the point, my sister and Somchai are close friends. He told her about you, and she told me. You know his dad disapproved of our relationship, right! He now wants Somchai to be out of this loop forever. He spied on him to ensure he isn't seeing me. And you, you are so like me. He believes one day Somchai can love you, because people look for their first love in others."The guy narrated.

“His dad talked to your friend Sha..gun..Shagun. The thing is, you have to say yes to marry Somchai in a press meet. It's like screaming in front of whole world and there is no coming back." He said.

“What? Arranged marriage? Lol, this is some interesting shit I didn't know about myself!"

“Yeah...my sister doesn't know what your friend Sha...answered him, but he gave her time to decide."

This made her smile vanish in a go. She had enough mess in life already. Shagun hiding the truth about meeting Somchai's dad, and then giving her a red dress made her suspicious of her actions for a while.

“See, I'm not a saint, who doesn't want to rule an empire? But I'm not at all interested in this marriage proposal. Right now, what I know is he likes you, I like someone else. End of discussion."

“Marriage has become more like business, and it's not only in India." He sighed. “I'm so relieved."

“I couldn't just sleep these days. Don't take me wrong, but if you change your mind.....then please contact me. I beg you. Money, luxurious life, fame whatever I will give you. You both are lovable and it's practically a good deal afterall." His voice shivered. “Are you dating anyone?"