First impression is best impression V-7

"Sorry, I didn't receive her well. I'm absolutely fine with your decision to be secretive. Your love life, your wish. Hearty congratulations!" Shaurya texted Aahir after a while.

"I knew, she was your friend and why you fought!" Aahir responded.

"That doesn't matter." Shaurya said so, but a part of him was hurt.

One day later:

"Hey dude, Shaugun uploaded your pictures on Instagram. Shaurya might see them!" Anokhi pinged Aahir the morning.

"He knew it. I wanted both the ships to sail....Love and friendship. Pchhh....one sank already, no idea about the other!" Aahir disliked the act of Shaugun.

Shaugun yelled he was prioritising Shaurya. "You did everything. If he misunderstads, that's his lose!"

"Shagun had been to coaching centre only to convince Shaurya, for my sake. Her recruitment in Magical Arts has nothing to do with me. But I was afraid, Shaurya might wonder I suggested her name to my friend, once he learns about our relationship. Fear of losing a good friend is daunting. Hence I got you onboard. You are talented and can be a potential competitor to Shaugun. I wanted you to do better than her, because you are his good friend." Aahir shared his chaos with her.

"I'm sorry, I thought you are a flatterer..... never mind." Anokhi muttered.

"Well, I'm kind of....but I know my limits. That's out of topic, I gotta figure out a way to pacify him."He was nervous.

"Life tends to get so dramatic at times. I believe this strengthens your bond! I don't think he will make a fuss about it." She sighed.

"He won't, but I'm afraid our bonding can never be the same again!"

Anokhi finished an old painting she left incomplete since times unknown. Wanting to give her best might be the reason for delay. Not sure what mood she was in, but the output was brilliant.

She took a snap and sent to her dad and Mr.B at around 8PM. Except for food, she didn't feel like taking breaks.

"Fantastic!" He always said the same, "don't stress. Good night!"

"Excellent!" Said Mr. B, though he had no good knowledge.

"I know it's great, but I want honest reviews!"She was already imagining her painting being celebrated.

"I hope they are on good terms now. Should I ask Aahir?" She was stargazing standing in the balcony.

She looked at the road, when she heard the car horn echo. To her surprise it was Shaurya. He straightened his jet black hair, running fingers through it. He looked at her balocony on the first floor. A smile made its way through his eyes, when they met hers.

"You....Mr. Tutor?" Anokhi exclaimed.

 Tutor?" Anokhi exclaimed