Chapter 3

Y/N: "Let me get this straight, you want me to join your group?"

Rias: "Yes. What do you say, Y/N."

Y/N: "I need to think about this."

Suddenly...

Death: "Y/N, it would seem that another Fallen Angel has appeared...near Issei."

Y/N: "Gotta go." You vanished.

With Issei

Issei: "A Fallen Angel."

Fallen Angel: "My my what a surprise

Fallen Angel: "My my what a surprise. You're not whom I expected, but you are the one I'm certain to find. My name is Kalawarner, my orders are to eradicate you. I can't believe she didn't finish the job.

She threw a light spear at him but Issei dodged it.

Issei: "No! I can't die again!"

Issei focus on summoning his Sacred Gear causing the assailant to back off.

Kalawarner: "A Sacred Gear?! Screw this! I got better things to do than-"

That's when you appear and almost slashed her. She fly away as fast as she could.

Y/N: "You okay?"

Issei: "Yeah did Rias send you?"

Y/N: "I came by my own volition."

Issei: "Oh."

Y/N: "Anyway, I'm going home. Night."

Issei: "Cool but can you take me back to Rias first?"

Y/N: "Fine."

Next Day

You shut off the alarm and just when you got up.

Rias: "Morning."

Y/N, *blushing*: Rias...Care to tell me why you're in my bed...again?!"

Rias: "Normally I could sleep well on my own, but for some reason yesterday I just couldn't get a good night sleep. I suppose you could say I was feeling restless."

Y/N: "On top of me?"

Rias: "Yeah, plus I remembered how easy it was to fall asleep next to you. You were so warm and cozy, I just couldn't help myself."

Y/N: "Y'know I got powers of Death himself. I could've suck your soul."

Rias: "But you didn't.~"

Y/N: "Get off me!"

Rias: "Make me."

...

Rias: "Issei, I forbid you from going near the Church ever again."