Chapter 13

Kuoh

Raynare: "I take it everything is set?"

Kalawarner: "Yes, the barrier has been set up. Kokabiel can't assault this town."

Mittlet: "Remind me again, why aren't we out there? We can crush Kokabiel!"

Raynare: "Because Azazel-sama already sent Y/N, along with the Gremory, to take care of him."

Kalawarner: "And in case he fails, the 'White One' will do it."

Kuoh Academy

The Gremory peerage stood just outside the barrier that Sona and the school council had erected

Issei: "So this Archer guy fought Y/N before and he's back to finish him again?"

Rias: "Yes, and now we have to deal with Kokabiel on our own. Sona how's the situation?"

Sona: "It's not too good Rias. This barrier should prevent any stray attacks from reaching outside, but Kokabiel can easily break it if he gets serious."

Issei: "Seriously? Even though all you guys are keeping it up?"

Rias: "That is the level we are facing."

Issei: "DDraig, can we take on a leader-class Fallen Angel?"

DDraig: "Of course, even if it means I have to turn most of your body into that of a dragon in order to give you the power needed for it. If it somehow still isn't enough despite that, then the damage inflicted will keep him frozen for a good while until help arrives."

Sona: "Are you going to call your brother?"

Rias: "Why? Shouldn't you be asking your sister?"

Akeno: "No need. I already called Sirzechs-sama, he'll be here in an hour."

Rias: "Akeno-!"

Akeno: "Rias, the enemy we're facing is dangerous. Let your brother, our Maou, deal with him just this once."

Rias: "Fine, I suppose it can't be helped."

Akeno: "Thank you for your understanding."

With Tsubaki's return, saying Irina will recover, they now head out to deal with Kokabiel.

Meanwhile

You and Archer continously trade blows. You launched a black wave of energy at the King Of Heroes who took with little damage it. Both of them were dueling in the air, where there were no terrain restrictions. You even already activated Soul Frenzy and yet he's still coming strong. Archer fired multiple spears at high-speed at all sides, nevertheless you deflected them all but on managed to hurt you before you heal up. When you fired a cannon blaster, Archer dived in at ramming speed and tore the it to pieces but managed firing another black wave from your scythe to push him back. Archer counterattack with a diagonal slash to break free.