Chapter 6

Few days have passed after the fight with Shuren and saving Asia from being sacrifice. Now she lives her new life as a Devil being a Bishop and was now happy to be with Issei and Y/N in Rias' Peerage. Today, after training with your Sacred Gear, you were chilling on the couch as Issei came by.

Issei: "Sup, Y/N."

Y/N: "Sup."

Issei: "Whoa!"

Y/N: "What?"

Issei: "Dude it's totally a bra."

Y/N: "Put it down."

Issei: "Relax, Y/N, I was just wondering what's it doing in here."

Y/N: "What do you think?"

A humming was heard in the showers, thus giving Red Dragon Pervert ideas. Like peeping in the showers.

Your response:

Koneko: "You beat me to it

Koneko: "You beat me to it."

Y/N: "Yeah but he'll be fine."

Issei: "...Pain..."

Behind the curtain was Asia who was taking a shower and is now coming out with a towel wrapped around her.

Asia: "Is something wrong?"

Y/N: "Nothing really."

Asia: "Is that my bra in your hand?"

You look at your hand and see a bra. Making you blush.

Y/N: "I-Its not what it looks like. I was trying to put it back after-"

Koneko: "Sniffing it?"

You glared at Koneko who just smirk as you kindly gave it to Asia.

Y/N: "Issei was the one who held it and knowing him..."

Issei: "Give me a break, man! Besides having her around definitely has perks."

Asia: "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude. Besides Rias said she'll find me a place to stay."

Timeskip

Rias: "Your fight with the Fallen Angels made it perfectly clear that you need to be in physical shape as soon as possible."

Issei: "Great. Say Y/N, are you coming along on this?"

Y/N: "I prefer to train alone but I will give some thought on this."

Rias: "Let us know and does 5 sound good for both of you?"

Both of us nodded as you and Issei starts to hand out flyers while Rias talks to Asia about her sleeping arrangements.

Next Day