Chapter 9

After the events with Riser Phenex, Rias moves in with you. Everything else in Kuoh was peaceful. No Strays. No spoiled-hearted jackasses. Of course throwing caution to the wind is stupid. You still trained with Death in case something like this ever happens again. Speaking of Death, he and DDraig told you and Issei about their history with the Reaper killing the dragons due to them causing trouble, especially DDraig and Albion, the Twin Sky Dragons. Death was assigned to stopped their fighting since there were casualties and fighting the two went on for 4 centuries ago. Right now it's morning and you tried getting up but Rias was clinging to you like a stuff animal.

Rias: "Morning Y/N..."

Y/N: "Yeah morning. Tell me something, why are you in my bed again instead of going into the guest room? That I made for you?"

Rias: "Well I tried to make do in there but it wasn't good enough. I needed someone to stay with me in slumber. Besides now that I think of it. You're a very comfortable pillow.~"

Y/N: "Well release me, today's a school day."

Rias: "Fine. Oh one more thing, our club room is getting cleaned up. So you want to meet up at Issei's house?"

Y/N: "No thanks. If Issei's a total pervert, then I don't want to know if his parents are like him as well."

Rias: "They aren't that bad. Take my word for it."

Y/N: "Even so, I want to be alone for awhile. Maybe next time."

At School

You were listening to some music and relaxing as usual until you saw Issei coming your way.

Issei: "Hey Y/N."

Y/N: "Hey. What's going on?"

Issei: "The school is getting spring cleaning so there's no go in the clubroom. Wanna hang in my place?"

Y/N: "Not today. Just wanna be alone for awhile."

Issei: "C'mon man. Look I promise there's no pervert shit happening in my place. Honest."

???: "Whatcha fools talkin' about?"

That's when his friends, Matsuda and Motohama, showed up.

Issei: "Hey guys."

Motohama: "Hey yourself! We see you hanging around the guy who beaten the crap outta us."

Issei: "Whoa now! Y/N and I are friends! Besides we kinda had it coming."

Motohama: "Yeah well better careful around him because there's some nasty rumors going on. Like hanging around with hot ladies following a path of uncertain evil."

Matsuda: "Yeah some real rotten shit man!"

Hearing that bullshit spouting on saying you are a pervert made you tower above the Perverted Duo and did this: