Chapter 14

With Xenovia reborn as another of Rias' Knight, due to learning the truth about the Church which resulted Irina calling her a traitor. Besides that, things gotten better. You even decided to hang with Issei and the gang at a karaoke bar.

Issei: "Thanks for hanging with us, Y/N."

Y/N: "Sure, though I should have brought headphones."

You made a valid point. Matsuda and Motohama's singing are beyond the point of off key.

Issei: "Yeah well you should but come on its not that bad."

That's when Issei's phone rang revealing it to be a client calling on his day off. This time the client wants both him and you to come over. Upon arriving, the client turned out to be Azazel himself.

Azazel: "Hey so nice you guys can make it."

Y/N: "You're the client?"

Issei: "Wait a minute, you know him, Y/N?"

Azazel: "Of course he does. We met since late night. Make yourselves at home."

Inside his house was a collection of video games and game consoles.

Issei: "Wow you've been collecting a ton of stuff huh?"

Azazel: "Yeah I have been kinda obsessed with games after you took me to that arcade the other day."

Y/N: "Is that how the two of you met?"

Issei: "Yeah. But man how many games you have like ever been made?"

Azazel: "What can I say? I can't stop once I started collecting something. I often get told of being completely immersed on whatever I'm collecting. You agree on this, Grim Reaper?"

Before you said anything, the door opened and three certain Fallen Angels sees you all here.

Raynare: "Y/N!"

She pounced on top of you whilst smothering you with her breasts.

Raynare: "I'm so glad I get to see you again. I have been so lonely without you!"

Issei: "Raynare?! What the fuck is she--"

Kalawarner: "Azazel-sama we bought more video games for you to explore."

Azazel: "Thank you."

Issei: "Wait did you say Azazel?"

Mittlet: "What you seriously don't know about him. How much tits you got on your mind Red Douche Emperor? Even Y/N knows it."

Issei: "Huh?!"

Azazel: "Now, now. There's no need to be rude. I didn't tell him my name because there's no need to. But yes, I am the Head of the Fallen Angels, Azazel. You see after learning what to Kokabiel, I decided to drop by. Plus I'm interested in your Boosted Gear and Y/N's Sacred Gear. I couldn't be present at the situation so I had these ladies to help in making another barrier in case Kokabiel managed to beat you all. Albion was simply on standby."

Issei: "You mean the White Dragon Emperor?"

Azazel: "Yes and also had Raynare to inform Y/N about Kokabiel before meeting him in person."

You managed to pry Raynare off for air.

Issei: "Y/N, is what he saying true?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Honestly, I thought Rias told you about him."

Azazel: "Anyway all Factions; Angels, Fallen and Devils decided to hold a summit."

Y/N: "When?"

ORC Room