Chapter 5

Back at ORC, while Issei is getting chewed out by Rias, Akeno pinched your cheeks for lying just to cover Issei. Plus she was worried sick.

Akeno: "Bad Y/N!"

Y/N: "Sorry."

Akeno: "Lying! Going off on your own despite your powers!"

Y/N: "Sorry again."

Akeno: "I'm going to punish you. I really will.~"

Y/N: "Alright alright! I should have been upfront with you lot."

Kiba: "Seriously man. There's no need to lie."

Y/N: "Yeah can we go save Asia please?"

Kiba: "Well..."

...

Issei: "Please! Let me go and save her!"

Rias: "Forget it. Doing that will cause a lot of conflict if us Devils go and wreak havoc in the Church. It could even break out a war."

Issei: "But Asia is my friend!"

Rias: "Who's affiliated with the Fallen Angels!"

Issei: "Not anymore! She knows the truth! Asia isn't like them! And Y/N can back me up! I may not be the strongest but I refuse to do nothing!"

Rias: "Do you really think that being a Pawn makes you the weakest in the Evil Pieces?"

Issei: "What?"

Rias: As I said before, the Evil Pieces possess the same traits as their chess counterparts. In chess, the Pawn piece possess a special ability that no other piece has: Promotion. Much like in a real game of chess, once it enters enemy territory, the Pawns possess the ability to be promoted into any piece other than the King."

Issei: "So if I'm deep in enemy lines, my power increases?"

Rias: "As long as I deemed it enemy territory, yes. But know that against a Fallen Angel, it won't help."

Issei: "I don't care. Saving Asia is all that matters now."

Rias: "Lastly, this is about your Sacred Gear. It is activated by your willpower. The stronger your will is, the more powerfully it will react to your request. Even a Pawn can kill a King. This is the same basic principle found in chess. With it you can become stronger."

Church

Mittlet: "This is SO flipping boring! Why do we get to be on guard duty?"

Kalawarner: "Cease your whining, Mittlet! Once this whole ordeal is over we can go."

Mittlet: "Why Dohnaseek isn't with us?"

Raynare: "According to Shuren, he was attack by the Gremory's heir-"

Rias: "Funny, I don't recall such notion since he was nowhere near me or my Peerage."

All 3: ?!

Meanwhile

You and the others went inside the church only to encounter that damn Stray Exorcist.

Freed: "Well lookie what we got here. It's the same shitty Devils from before and the guy who beat the shit outta me! Time for pay-"

You did this: