Chapter 6 [PICTURES]

Outside your nightmare and before it started in the forest.

3th POV.
Dust was the one WHO had to watch over you sleeping even though he shouldnt have to since he would just wanted to stab your life card out, both of you were in a bedroom and Dust was on a chaie staring intesntly at your passed out body. Horror was watching over Dream in a cell in the doungen which he actually didnt mind cause of the nice feeling Dreams aura gave off, it calmed Horror down so he wouldnt want to kill Dream. Dust sighed, he was super bored having nothing to do as he stopped staring at you and pulled his phone out and was gonna play some games on it until he saw something in your pocket. 'the fuck? Thought we took everything they had' he thought to himself snd put his phoke on the desk and walked over to your body. He was a bit confused and reached for it and when he took it out, he looked at it and realized it was your phone. He grinned. Now having something to do. He tried to just open the screen but it had to have your finger print so he took your hand and made you do a finger print But he got the wrong finger so he tried to the other fingers and one of them worked so he let go of your hand and looked thro your phone. He looked at your games and played some of them and gaining some more levels in them. He havent seen these sort of games before so they were intresting for him. He stopped playing and kept looking through your phone until he saw the gallary app. He grinned wider knowing very well whatever was in this app would be intresting, he clicked on the app and what he didn't expect was to see MANY pictures of Nightmare, Himself, the rest of the team also and even the star sanses, this startled him as he dropped the phone on the ground. Thankfully the floor is carpet so it didnt bresk the phone but he was creeped out by all of these pictured though he have to admit. He looked good in his pictures, he continued looking through the gallary and saw even more screenshots of fanart things of all of them. A picture of them then a small text of all of them and their liknings, name, dislikes, weakness etc. He got very freaked out when he saw that she knew eveeything about them, he got to know now the enemys weakness's but this is still freaky. He knew he needed to tell Nightmare about this. So Dust teleported to Nightmares throne room. "BOSS! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!" He Yelled to Nightmare to him not realizing that he was sleeping. He looked at Nightmare and realized he was sleeping and realized he was doomed if he didnt make it worth it. Nightmare groaned and growled glaring at Dust as he got up from his throne. He went over to Dust as he showed the phone for Nightmare and showed all of the pictures he saw. He also got a bit disturbed also by this all and Dust told him what he also found and told also the benefit of this. Nightmare thought for a minute to himself before looking at Dust not as angry as earlier, "I am gonna Ask her Why She has pictures of us and facts" He Said and opened a portal to the dreamscape. He went in as Dust sighed of relife but Nightmare looked back at him "Dont think your off the hook for waking me up, this just makes the punishment less painful" and then closed the portal in the dreamscape. He found your "dream" sooner then he thought and went in it. He saw how you walked through the park and decided before he would ask you the question he came for he wanted to get some fear and negativity out of your soul cause that is just fun.

After having made the being out of their fears he looked at them from afar. He looked at Y/N till they closed their eyes as he appared where Passive sat. You turned around and looked at the tree being on the ground dead. You turned to him with a disapointed face which made him frown and put one of his hands on your cheek. He moved and and infront of you as he put his other hand on your other cheek ss he made eye contact and glared at her eyes acting like he was glaring into her soul. "How do you have pictures of us in your phone Dollface?". Y/N flinched which was clear. They were clearly sweating a bit as Nightmare stop holding their cheeks. He scoffed "Well? Tell me dolly" Y/N looked around trying to find a excuse on how to answer it. They sighed not finding anything or coming up with anything as they was about to open their mouth a cyan arrow hit Nightmare in the shoulder as he grunted. Y/Ns eyes widned as they looked where it came from and smiled as Dream was okay! They quickly got up and went to run over to Dreams side but Nightmare used one his tentecals to warp around Y/Ns waist and lift her up. He growled and started to attack Dream with his tentecals. You hated watching them fight, either in videos or just reading them fighting makes your soul hurt. You looked at them and got an idea "Stop! Instead of fighting over me I will choose who I want to go with!" both of them stopped and looked at you, they glared at each other. Nightmare growls but he didnt feel like fighting neither did Dream. "Fine". Y/N smiled and looked at both. Now you just had to choose who to go with...