Chapter 5 [A NIGHTMARE]

3Th POv
You were walking around a town, it was your home town! You lived here for as long as you can remember, You were friends with everyone, everyone knew you and you knew them. You were like the most popular person in your town for How friendlt you were and How you made criminals stop doing the crimes, yes, you were even friends with the criminals even though many people thought you were crazy for befriending them. You vissited them and every time you vissited everyone knew right awsy and wanted to hang out and talk with you. Either to be more Good friends or just talk about problemes, of course you arent a therapist so you couldnt take all of their big problems but you heloed the ones with smaller problems.

Right now you were walking home from one of the prisions vissits and everyone who got to see you lesve waved bye. You were walking thro a park but you felt a shiver go down your spin. You looked to your left and everything was as it should be But when you looked at your right you saw a very Dark forest. When you looked away from the forest for you never have seen that forest before now you saw the forest were all around you. You felt more shivers go down your spin for you were starting to get scared of this, haunted forests were always something you hated going to even though you seemed brave you hated being alone in the night with no light in a forest with no path. You walked around shakily. You stopped walking all suddenly. You tried to keep walking but to no avile, you couldnt move. You heared how people screamed, babys cried and the sounds of bones being crushed and skin being ripped as you also heared blood splattering everywhere and it felt so close to you like it happened right behind you. It got more chills to you and you felt something, a more gooy and liquidy drop on you.

You were able to move again, you slowly turned to look behind which you regreted instantly from the intense smell you got and you looked directly up and saw a huge being towering over you smiling widely as his mouth was up to its noneexisting ears and even more up over the eyes as its sharp knife teeth was shown, yellow but bloody. The being even had a half human from the mouth, it had just eaten its legs as its arms and back were over your head. Its body was being hold in place by the monsters teeth having kot fully shut so it wouldnt cut the body apart, as you stared with your pupils being as small as possible as you felt wind hit your body making you just feel a cold feeling all over it as your heart was pounding in your thoat. The being threw the half eaten human up in the air and lunged at it getting it in its mouth and eating it quickly as a hand flew out of its louth at your leg, this made your heart pound even quicker. You knew now that liquid wasnt from the being but the humans it ate. Their blood. This terrified you and as soon as you were able to take control over your body again you started to run, deeper and deeper into the woods. The only things you could hear was your heart and the beings footsteps following you. It was slower so you got to run away.

You found a way out of the forest and was running down a hill. You stopped to breath and look behind you and you saw the being just behind you, staring into you with its cold red eyes. Then it suddenly turned left of the forest and ran that way. Thinking you were safe from it for now you sat down on a stoneand closed your eyes being exhausted for running so quickly. But you could feel eyes staring at you from every cornor, You opened your eyes again to see your friends looking at you but they looked disapointed. You looked around quickly to see a tree stump behind you. You looked above you and saw black apples hanging above you. You didnt realize what was going on. On your right you saw a skeleton with purple clothing. You already knew Who it was. It was Passive Nightmare, before he ate the black apple and died from it. He was shocked to see you you could tell from his expression, he had been staring at you probably from the moment you somehow got here. You looked at your "friends" again someone used some sort of magic you didnt know existed. Something else did and you saw how they got pushed back about 20 meters from where you were sitting.

You looked at Nightmare and he was more shocked than before, you got back control of your self and looked at your hands which you didnt see any you realized, it was just a nightmare, You were confused on how all of this was one big nightmare. You closed your eyes again and opened them a secend later to see many human Bodies on the ground, you quickly looked around and saw the sky blood red as the moon was black once again. You looked at where passive sat and saw instead of the cute skeleton you corrupted Nightmare staring back at you. You were still sitting where you sat since you couldnt move anymore, he could control your nightmare so he made this for you. He wanted your negativity for a reason you dont know yet but could guess it was to pleasure himself. You looked at the tree your back was too and only the stump was visble since the rest was on the ground dead. You turned back to look at Nightmare, you had a disapointed look which made him frown and put a hand on your cheek, he moved to sit infront of you as he put his other hand on your other cheek. He glared right into your eyes which suprised you but you looked back. "How do you have pictures of us in your phone Y/N?"