Chapter 2 [CELL]

Y/Ns POV
When I woke up from being knocked out I found myself in a sort of cell, it looked more like a room then a cell But I knew it was a cell for the bars and seeing people on the other side of the room in a normal cell. I felt bad for them, I looked around and found a desk with a chair with it and some books on it, a closet with clothes in it, the bed was like a normal bed for one person. Mostly everything was black, purple and cyan But some things were other colors But mostly them. I remember what happend and was shocked still, I sat on the edge of the bed thinking of what happened earlier. I only saw one skeleton and I know their name is Horror.. Wait, Horror is friends with Dust and Killer and they work for.. Nightmare?! Oh this is bad for the real world but also, yes I do have a crush on him but I just thought he was fictional not a real person able to go to my world!

Geez so many fangirls of him would love to get killed by him, well I am one of the people who rather live than die for a man like him. I looked around the cell andI walked to the bars then felt some chains on my wrists— How am I noitcing it now?!? Whatever But I saw I had chains on my wrists and ankels to the Wall, I could only go to the bars and a bit extra If I was going to take food like that-...Someone is coming for I can hear footsteps, I go back and sit on my bed again. Wow it is super comfortable! I look to see who it is and I see it is the skeleton with none stop black liquid crying. He was like the only one who does not care but is alos the one who is forced to work for him. Mabye one day I could use him to escape? For unlike the other he is actually cool and is actually nice of all the 6 others not inclouding Nightmare, Nightmare problably knew he was the best option since the others would have killed me right when they would have seen me, but now that got me wondering. Why does he care about me being alive? I shrugged to myself as I looked at Killer staying quiet.

Killers POV
I was signed to watch Nightmares soon-to-be-lover for I am the only nice I guess... I walked to the cell and when I saw them I got confused why Nightmare would let someone like them to be here. He never does this to anyone. They were just a stupid person to act brave to save people but ended up failing. I scoffed. Well lt is time to be nice to them so Nightmare dont kill me for hurting his new pericous toy. Atleast I think they are his new toy. "Heya there Pet, I am Killer and it seems like I am going to be the one who watches over you until boss is here!" I said and explained a bit of what was gonna happen. They noded along, I looked at their face and couldnt help but get a smile on my face looking at them, I just imagen how Nightmare is gonna torture her to get her negativity. I grinned as I take a chair and sit on it outside her cell looking in.

I grabbed a knife playing with it in my hand as I was clearly bored. I get bored quiet easily so I started talking to them and  they had SO many things to ask and I answered them to get off the boredom, I just answered not really thinking what I was answering to, which I hope was not a bad idea. Because god knows what she could have asked. And with that without relaxing it it had already gone past 20 minutes, I looked at the clock and grinned wider,"Seems like boss will come in a minute or so, just remember! Dont make him mad, listen to what he says and dont try to escape and we will be good"I said to Y/N "Okay then Killer, do you have to go then also?" Y/N asked and I noded "When he comes yes, he wants some alone time with his new prisoner." I said. "Awww, but okay then, I actually really want to meet Nightmare-" They said before they stopped themself to keep talking, they covered their mouth when they realized they said boss's name, wait...How did She know his name?! I only have called him boss! How?!Before I could ask about it to her, I heared a door open and I knew it was Nightmare right away just by how the door opened.

God being forced to stay here made me learn how he opens doors, I am gonna tell him what happend and let him figure it out. "Have to go now pet, See ya soon." I said as I waved bye to her, I saw them wave back, I frowned since I didnt like smiles since they reminded me of my brother I killed. I stopped thinking about it and walked to Nightmare "Boss, it is about the... Person you commanded us to kidnapp" I said "what is it about them Killer?" Nightmare asked then I told him what happend "Well Y/N said your name completly randomly and I never said your name. I kept calling you boss and I dont think anyone told them all of our names.." "hmmm...I will ask that to them then" Nightmare said than glared at me "Now leave, your now unwanted in this" I noded and left boss to do whatever to Y/N.

Nightmares pov
I walked up to my future lover- what the hell am I saying?! Since I saw their face all I could think of was them. They gave me like a virus to keep thinking about them. The hell is this feeling? It isnt what I should think about now! I should wondering How Y/N knew my name... Oh Y/N~ Soon you will be mi- The. FUCK. Is. Wrong. With. Me. I groaned as I stood still infront of a few cells but not theirs. I closed my eye to try and figure out what the feeling was but the only thing I could think of was Y/N and her face. I blushed slightly thinking of her as my soul started to feel warm in this agony and cold body I have. I really enjoyed this warmth I gained from thinking of her. I have never felt this warm before, it made the agony of living in this body not hurt anymore. Anyway enough of that daydreaming, we have not told her our names have we or am I just stupid? Whatever it is I need answers about this feeling and how she knew so I walk up to Y/N's cell "Hey there dollface".