Chapter 1 [THE PARK]

You knew about the sanses in the world but you knew they were not 'real' or that was what you thought until the day you saw him

Y/Ns POV (Point Of View)
I were walking around the park listening to music, my favorite song F/S. I always liked to walk in the park but today was diffrent than the other days, my gut said "Run back home!! Hide!" and more. I didnt get why and I didnt understand why but I didnt listen to it. I shrugged it off and continued to walk around the park. It was a peaceful day, the sun is shining, flowers were blooming. As I looked up at the sky I noitced it started to get a red hue on it. I got confused and soon enought that confusion disapered and turned quickly into concern when I heared a scream. I looked forward and saw people running the oppiset direction from where I was looking. There were many people, so many they pushed me to the ground and ran over me but I got up and ran to behind a tree groaning under my breath from the pain I got, "Cant they atleast watch where they are running?!" I thought to myself, of course I got scared because of all this. I looked back up at the sky and it was redder than earlier and the sun was black, I dont understand how I can see when it is suppose to be dark but I didnt careless about that, sure cause of the hue everything looked red but I needed to leave but I knew people were hurt from whatever was scaring them so my bravery was bigger than my fear so I walked the direction people were running from.

Of course hiding behind trees and bushes to not get seen by these people who were scaring everyone else. I looked on the ground  and saw people were on the ground dead....I froze in shock but quickly shrugged it off and looked at what they had through their chest since something was sticking out. They had skeleton bones shot into them....When I saw it I got confused but scared. Whatever that person was or people they used bones to kill which I wonder how many do they have and why use bones? But I shrugged it off once again. The first thing on my mind was now the bones, I sat down under a big old tree. It was perfect to hide behind since it covered a lot but horrible if your trying to escape. I wanted to help and save people from this place but I dont know how to when I have nothing but a phone.. A phone! I could try and call the police! I took out my phone quickly and was about to dial 911 but something knocked my phone out of my grip and flew to the left side of the tree. I froze in fear and shock. I was just about to dial the number! I slowly looked to my right as my eyes widened and my breath got heavier and quicker. I felt my heart go up to my throat as I saw one of the characters I liked to talk about, a skeleton with classics clothes on but with one big glowing red eye and a hole on its head. I was speechless looking at him.

How was he here in the creator world?! Thats impossible! Unless someone helped them but before I could think more I nearly got an axe thrown at my face as I avoided it by an inch. I quickly got up and ran to my phone picking it up as I started to run the oppiset way of where the skeleton was but I heared a noise. Like a small poof and I right away knew whag happened. I stopped in my tracks of going forward and went to the left and as expected he had teleported to where I was running. Good thing playing all those video games of shooting made my reflexes and thinking quicker otherwise I would have been doomed. I kept running before I stopped in my tracks. I quickly tried to run but every time I tried to take a step nothing happened. I was blued. My heart was pounding against my chest and my adrelaline was over the place. My pupils were small as I kept trying to escape but to no avil. I closed my eyes knowing I would get killed now since I couldnt run. As my eyes were closed I focused more on my hearing and I heared the screams of the people and footsteps getting closer and closer to me.

After I dont know how long everything got silent. I was left alone with my thoughts and all I could hear was my rapid breathing and my heart pounding so loudly, like it was right next to my ears. When I closed my eyes I did a reflex pose with my arms as a X over my head and legs spread. I dont even know why I got into a pose like that but one of the characters I played as in one of the games defended like that and since it was my favorite game I learned to do the pose out of reflex as a defense mechanism which was just generully funny when my friends were jokingly hitting me. It was just a joke but now my life could depend on it. Before I could think more of funny moments with my friends and family I felt a hard but blunt object hit the back of my head as I fainted falling over into the dead grass.

??? POV(Earlier in the day)
After years trying and practice to open the portal to the creator world I finally did it, I knew I could do it since Nims made it possible to travel worlds but to the creators world she thought it was impossible. When we walked in through it everything that was alive around me died instantly. Guess my negative aura is just that powerful to kill huh? I grinned as I looked at the sky as the sky and sun turned red and black, we were at a park But the others didn't care about where we were and started killing everyone they saw,  the humans negativity made me stronger as I grinned, I wasnt the person to kill but I instead likwd to torture to get the negativity I need to become a god like being.

As the murder trio were out to kill were I making mothers and fathers eat their childrens severed limbs, I didnt really care about their pleas and beging for mercy but I love how they think I will save their child by picking it up, and just when I see them smile I rip the child in half grining. Seeing the mothers and fathers smile turn into a shocked and upset face is just the funniest. It isnt as funny when the others kill them before I can make them suffer as much as possible in a short time. But I get over it easily and walks behind the murder trio as they run after humans. I saw Horror stop in his tracks and sniff the air like a dog. Of course he is smelling something. Problably blood from a still alive human or something. I dont give a shit but after a minute I felt a new aura from this world. Bravery, thought soul auras only existed in our world but guess since our world infur tratled we see what their souls would have been.

That made me think for a quick second as I looked at my hands. The hell? Guess being in the creator world made us look human? Nah just kidding I look the same I just lied to trick the reader thinking I transformed. Anyway soon enough I saw a human running first forward then to the right clearly being chased by Horror. I groaned and teleported to Dust "Blue that humans soul now" I said as I pointed to the running human and Horror. Dust noded and without hesitation did as ordered which was good. I kept grining and walked over to them before I frowned and got slightly confused over what they were doing. I just shook it off and looked at them staying quiet.

Ah I could hear the screams of agony from Killer murdering those humans in the distance but soon enough that was over as he realized we were gone. I looked to my left and not to my suprise he stood there. Now we were just looking at the "brave" human. Completly randomly I felt a heart beat. I froze and looked down not understanding why it happened. I looked at the human and it happened again. I right away understood there was something about the human that made that happen. I looked at Horror and very clearly gave the sign to knock them out. So he took his axe and held it so its back side, not sharp side was facing her as he hit her head. Dust unblued her soul so they just fell to the dead grass under neath. I scoffed "Killer take themto a cell in the castle". Killed stayed quiet but noded and picked them up over the shoulder. I could careless as I opened the portal back up as we all went through it. I closed it back and went to my library to find a book about that feeling. And find out if there is something special about them.

((sorry sorry but I am redoing the chapters so hope you enjoy re-reading them instead!))
Words: 1637