Chapter 3 [QUESTIONS]

Nightmares pov:
"Hello Nightmare" They answered back. I scoffed at my soul for pounding into my chest, their voice was soft and sounded like clouds, I enjoyed the feeling that I got from hearing it. I shrugged at myself and looked at her in the eyes since they were confused on what I was doing. I kept looking at their eyes seeing how I got lost into those oceans. "Nightmare?... Are you alright? You are acting weird...I got a bit creeped out.." My future royalty said, I cursed myself out under my breath for acting like a creep but then I thought to myself 'How do they know if I act weird or nor unless theybknow how I normally are'. "Oh, sorry dollface. I got lost in those eyes of oceans of yours~ Very pretty and beatiful looking eyes." I Said then chuckling, when I saw their face turn a bit red I realized what I had said but at this point I didnt give a fuck. This feeling of wanting to keep that warmth and their company close by would normally make me disgusted and grossed out but this time. No. I am gonna keep Y/N next to me at all times and make sure they stay with me forever and will become my majesty and I will be their king.

Y/Ns pov
I blushed when Nightmare complemented my eyes "Has anyone told you that when you blush You look Cute?~" Nightmare whispered yet loud enough for me to hear. I heared him say something more but it was too low so I didnt hear it, good but I heared him say "not" and "only", I didnt get What he muttered  so I found no reason to ask, "Well I have some questions to ask you. Alright Dollface?" He Said and I noded, 'cause what other choices do I have when being chained on the wrists and ankles? "How did you know my name? Killer told me he havent said my name for you and only called me boss so how did you know it?" Nightmare said, I started sweating since I couldnt tell him the truth about it. I came up with the idea of How I could say it "W-well when I first saw you y-you looked terryfing and made me think I would have a Nightmare of you and I thought more about that and I thought your name was Nightmare cause you seemed like one someone would have..Hehe...So I must have guessed right Then! I must have been lucky To guess right!" I said stuttering a bit, I didnt know how believable it would be but I hoped it was enough to trick him for a while, I looked at Nightmare, he at first didnt seem To believe me but Then after looking at me again in the eyes he noded as if he believed it whitch made me sigh in relifie inside. 'That was close' I thought to myself and I looked at Nightmare again, he was right infront of my face when I turned to look at him again which made me yelp  out of a reflex, and by accident and another reflex I nearly slapped him but his reflexes were quicker than mine so he took hold of my hands after I was close to slapping him, I looked at him in the eye sweating slightly "..."  he didnt say anything and just kept looking at me in the eyes, a bit freaked out of What I just nearly..Did...He...DID HE JUST KISS ME ON THE CHEEK?! I blushed like crazy and looked away from him,  I took my hands back To cover my face blushing so hard after that! Sure I had a crush on him but I didnt know he was real!! And now this happend!!

Nightmares pov
I looked at Y/N in the eyes and saw they was scared of What I would do after they were close to slapping me. I knew it was out of reflex so I let it slid. They were still scared and I wanted to calm them down so I did the only thing that came to my mind when I thought of how to calm down your lover, so I kisses her cheek. I blushed cyan but not a lot and it wasnt visble but it was there. Their cheek was so soft, I would be able to fall asleep on them easily, I would kiss their cheek again but I think one is enough for now since they are still not used to this.  and I could easily just do that. I chuckled under my breath seeing their face as red as a tomato. I stopped chuckling and titled my head looking at them "So the second question I need to ask also" I Said, Y/N looked at me still blushing but not as much. "Do you want To be with me dollface?" Their face turned completly red, it could put tomatos on shame from how red rheir face had become. I laughed at their face since this was like comedy! This went on for some more minutes before Y/N stopped and turned to look at me, they were still blushing a lot but not as much. Before Y/N could answer a thud could be heared. I growled under my breath as the moment was destroyed and got up "Stay here dollface. You can answer when I come back from dealing with this mess" I Said Then left To see What happend.

Y/Ns pov
I was about To answer but I didnt even get to say anything Before a thud was heared "Stay here dollface. You can answer when I come back from dealing with this mess" Nightmare said Then left. Then I was alone again in the cell I was first in. I sighed looking down to the ground. It had a carpet sort of material. Then I heared someone next To me. I quickly got up from the bed and looked at where it came from and saw another skeleton! It was Ink, ugh. Why now our of every possible time?! Let me atleast answer a question before coming to rescue me. I didnt say anything as Ink goes out of the portal and destroys the chains on my wrists and ankels. It Kinda hurt when he did but that was just cause I had Then on a bit tight. "Hello human. My name is Ink, I am here To save you from Nightmare, my friends are distrackting him so I can save you from this plave! Now lets go Before he realizes your gone!" He said. I didnt know if I wanted To be saved or no at this moment in time. I thought about it for some secends before deciding I should follow. I wanted to talk to the other star sanses before I stay with Nightmare forever, I nod To Ink and Ink smiled And took my arm and dragged me in the portal, geez like I couldnt do it myself. When Ink went in the portal I heared someone teleport and right after I went in the portal the portal chosed, but before it fully did I made an small evil grin at whoever tried to take me back in the cell, they nearly made it in where we are now which made me nervous and I still am but I made it here with Ink!"That was close..." I Said Then smiled. Dream and Blueberry were already back from Nightmares castle. Now just time to wait and play hard To get. I hope I dont get punished too hard by Nightmare but that is problably what is gonna happen since that is how he is...That Will not be fun...And I dont hope he tortures them! (Ink, Dream and blueberry) they may be idiots but they are cute. Lets just hope That for now I am safe.

Nightmares pov
"Ugh!!" I yelled loudly as I barly missed my lover! "FIND THEM AND BRING THEM BACK TO ME NOW!!" I yelled in anger. I saw Y/N Give a small evil smile and realized they were playing hard To get. I started chuckling to myself as I started to grin maniacly, "So This is How you want To play with me huh?!~ Then lets play like that dolly!~" I said out loud to myself. Yes I know I am insane, it is a fact at this point. I then went back to my throne room and sat on my throne. 'So they are just playing hard to get so they can have an adventer while I search for them? Very well~ So it is gonna be my majesty~ That just makes me want them even more~~ They are the perfect soulmate for me~ A perfect match in hell~' I thought smirking to myself.

"See ya soon my Majesty~"

(Sorry it took SO LONG FOR ME to update! The word count is 1527! Have a good day/night! Hope you enjoyed it! See ya in the next chapater!)