Chapter 5

Noah's POV-

Jermey came to pick me up, and did he have an attitude? Of course he did. Comes with the whole package.

"You slept with Kyle fucking Reed?! Dude I am INSANELY jealous right now!"

I groaned, and rolled my eyes as I listened to Jermey rant about how he would kill anyone just to get laid by him. I should've really never told him, but hey. Bestfriends don't really count as telling someone right?

"I would jump off a bridge for that inside me."
What a pig, I thought in my head and smiled a little, Aaah, what a blessing my bestfriend is.
"So what did you tell your dad? Since you slept over at Kyle's house."
"That I was over at yours of course."
"You whore." Jermey said seriously, stopping at a red light.

We made eye contact. Straight faces. Blank expressions.... and then laughed. I can absolutely not be serious with this kid.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ten minutes later Jermey dropped me at my place, waving goodbye but not before he said an extra over the top dramatic 'Love youuuu!'

I stepped one foot in the house before my dad whipped his head towards me. His eyes looked full of rage, his bags showed he was tired, but his face looked of no emotion. What a confusing, scary, giant.

"Why in the hell did you think it was okay to sleep over at Jermeys?" He questioned, his homophobia getting the best of him, "You know that kid is a fag!"

"He's my bestfriend dad, and don't call him a fag unless your using it for the term 'Fabulous Amazing Gay.' I don't care how you feel about him, he's like a brother to me." I said calmly.

I rubbed my head, it still was a bit sensitive to loud noises. Okay. Maybe more than a bit.

Me and my dad are always having these fights about Jeremy. Do I care? No. Jeremy can't help how he feels, and like hell Im gonna sit here and have this man insult the guy whose been here in my life since my mom divorced this bum.

"He's going to hell! You wanna be dragged with him?! He's a homosexual for Gods sake! That's a one way ticket to the devils territory." My father said with rage. His face was beginning to turn red.

"Oh yeah, because being straight is the one way ticket to fucking heaven! Everyone climb the polar express, we're going to heaven! No gays aloud!" I yelled at him, "His father has been the only actual father in my life. Jeremy has been there for me when I needed somebody at 2am. You happened to be at a strip club cheating on mom." I could see his face losing color.

We've bickered though I've never gone this far before, but God am I so fucking tired of repeating myself to this dumbass.

"I am sick and absolutely tired of you insulting the one guy who has made me feel like I have a place in this fucking world! Where were you when I couldn't take it anymore?! You didn't answer your phone, but guess who did! Jeremy. So fuck off 'dad'. Would it hurt to even try to be a father?" I spat at him.

I knew I was being harsh, and all this yelling is only making my head feel worse but I honestly couldn't care less.
I didn't even wait for a response, I turned myself right back around and out the front door. I heard him calling my name but in all honesty it's not like I care. I am all too tired to deal with him trying to make me abandon Jeremy.

So I called the one person I trusted most.

My mom.

A/N-  My bestfriend is a weird one. I hope you all are doing okay :) xoxo <3