Chapter 22

A/N- Hi loves, don't forget to stay hydrated! <3

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Noah's POV-

After I set my coco down, I sat back on the bed too awkward to start back up what was happening 30 seconds ago. I stared down my hands fiddling with my fingers.

Come on Blake, cat got your fucking tongue?

"So uhm," Kyle started and I turned my attention to him, "am I the person you like?"

My breath hitched and I felt like my heart was gonna beat out my chest. I felt my palms begin to sweat and my tongue felt tied up.

"I uh, you uhm," I stuttered cause I'm obviously an idiot.

"No."

What the hell did I just say???

I widened my eyes at my own response and it looked like Kyle's heart shattered.

"Wait you are! I don't even know why that came out my mouth, I think I'm just a complete dumbass or something. Obviously you are why else would I kiss you I just,"

I took a deep breath,

"I'm scared."

My voice was barely above a whisper and I put my attention back on my hands. I bit my lip and I felt like screaming.

Why do I have to fuck up everything good that comes my way?

I don't understand why I'm always trying to push away people who do nothing but care about me. Why can't I just break down my walls for once? Why do I get so afraid whenever someone wants to enter my life?

These thoughts suffocated my head until I saw Kyle's large hand cover mine.

"It's okay to be afraid.."

He told me in a hushed voice. He put two fingers under my chin and pulled my head gently in his direction so I could meet his eyes.

"We don't have to put a label or rush into anything you're not ready for.. you don't have to come out or make some big announcement. We can just be Noah and Kyle and obviously my parents already think we're a thing.."

We both chuckled. I've never felt so comfortable with anyone in my life before. I put my forehead on his shoulder as his arms wrapped around me and I was lost in his scent.

"Thank you.."

I whispered breaking the silence and I heard him hum in response.

I lifted my head off his shoulder to look him in his eyes once more. He started to lean in and I followed him movements, until the space between us was no longer there. It wasn't a fast paced kiss or a needy one.

It was slow, and passionate. It warmed my whole body and it felt like I was in this protected bubble where no one could hurt me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his wrapped around my waist, deepening the kiss.

We broke apart for a bit of air, and he rested his forehead on mine. I don't know what crossed my mind but I smashed my lips on his, desperate for more of his warmth. This kiss wasn't like the other one three minutes ago, no this kiss was needy.

As if we couldn't get enough of each other. Kyle's tongue slid against my bottom lip asking for entrance but I felt like messing with him so I denied it. Kyle picked me up to put me on his lap.

Is this man the Hulk or what?

He put his lips back on mine and once again slid his tongue against my bottom lip, obviously wanting to intertwine with mine. When I still didn't let him in, I felt his hand move and grab my butt.

I gasped and he took his chance. There was a fight for dominance and as things were really starting to heat up, we heard the door open with a:

"Kyle did Noah go home? I didn't-"