Chapter 29

Kyle's POV-

"Well now you have me."

I looked up meeting his hazel brown eyes. I tried to see if he was lying or not, but it seemed like he wasn't. Hearing those words though? That someone was on my side? I felt myself tear up.

"Oh shit- Kyle I didn't mean to make you cry," He cupped my face, softly wiping my tears.

"are you alright sweetheart?"

Sweetheart? He called me a pet name...

OKAY KYLE, DON'T FUCK UP.

When I didn't answer he continued to speak, as if he hated the silence just as much as I did. The quiet is just so suffocating. I always need some type of noise, even to fall asleep I need a background noise. Because when it's too quiet it- I think. I think way too much.

How I slept without noise last night must've been because Andrew was in my arms.

"I don't understand what you might have gone through and I won't try and say that I do. You probably have faced a lot more than I have"

He took a pause as his eyes searched mine, probably to make sure I was okay,

"I may not know what you went through but just know you don't have to go through it alone."

He seemed so honest when he said that. Like it was a promise he would keep until the day he died. The fact he cared warmed my heart. I couldn't find the right words to explain how fucking grateful I am to have him here. To have him with me, so I just hugged him and let my actions do the explaining.

If I'm being honest, despite Noah's scrawny figure his arms felt the most safe. I felt the most protected, the most at home. I've talked about things with him I've never even talked about with my parents before. Telling him everything about me just came so naturally.

"Hey Kyle?"

His voice was quiet, almost as if he was afraid to ask.

"Yeah love?"

"How..how uhm did you know you were gay?"

Well shit.

A/N- THATTTT IS A SOB STORY FOR NEXT CHAPTER😳. SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS OF THIS ONE<3