The shield's best moments

*3rd POV*
Jade's best moments:

"SHES THE CHAMPION,SHES THE NEW WWE DIVAS CHAMPION!!" Shouted JL in excitement

"HERES YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW WWE DIVAS CHAMPION,JADE ROLLINS!!" Said Jillian (don't know her name)

Jade was sitting there holding the belt in her hands whilst having her head on it sobbing she had just beat the longest wwe divas champion AJ Lee breaking the 406 days...

The shields music was blasting through the speakers

*replay*

Jade and AJ Lee were both down on one knee after giving each other a double drop kick AJ recovered the quickest and gave Jade a shining wizard which took Jade down,AJ pinned her and only got 2 1/2 counts since Jade put her foot on the rope. AJ got up and start screaming at the ref which gave enough time for Jade to re-group. As soon as AJ turned round she got a kick to the gut and doubled over. It was soon followed be a drop kick to the chest which made her fall down, everyone noticed Jade was getting fired up by the way she was stomping her foot on the mat.

"OMG IS JADE GOING FOR THE MOVE IM THINKING OF?!" Shouted Jerry

"I THINK SO" JL cried out

AJ recovered a bit and got on her hands and knees.Jade ran and gave her a curb stomp which made the crowd go wild. She pins AJ for a three count!!

*replay over*

Jade was now walking backwards up the ramp she had her belt in one hand in the air and tapped it twice shouting "THATS RIGHT!" The crowd got louder and Jade turned round to see why. She the rest of the shield at the end of the ramp, somehow her smile went even bigger as she ran towards he fellow hounds in a group hug!!

Seth's best moments:

Roman's best moments:

Dean Ambrose best moments;

A/N:
Sorry guys I got rlly lazy bc I wanted to post this on 12/01/22 (aka today) so I can work on my other chapters xx