The shield's breakup

*Jade Rollins*

Our music started playing through the building and we started walking out at the top of the steps you all jump over the barricade and grab microphones before you all got into the ring.

"How do we look" Dean asked as he smiled at the fans when they cheer very loudly.

"Cause we feel great! We might be battered & bruised but we feel great,because we eliminated every.single.member.of.Evolution last night. Now that is what I call DOMINATION!!"

"That's right." Said Seth "We won a battle at extreme rules and we won war last night at payback. We won and we ended war because Evolution was not match for the Shield!"

"I am your new WWE divas champion since LAST NIGHT!!! I couldn't be anymore proud of you guys. Now you're probably wondering why I'm saying I'm proud of you and not myself. Well of course I'm proud of myself.I'm saying I'm proud of you...because I couldn't do it without you all sitting where you are right now!!!" I said with the biggest smile on my with MY NEW title in the air "I love you guys!" This is the loudest I've heard the fans cheer in a while

"That's right. I have a match with Triple H right now.Get your ass out here so I can spear you in half" Roman said furiously with a serious face

Triple H's music hit and only Triple H,Randy and AJ Lee? Came out since Batista quit earlier.Triple H was carrying his sledgehammer,no one noticed (apart from the fans ofc) that Seth slid out of the and got a steel chair before he stood behind the rest of the shield. Evolution walked up to the end of the ramp and stopped.

"You know shield ? Last night was plan A" Triple H said mysteriously as he lifted up his sledgehammer "Tonight.......is plan B"

Seth lifted the steel chair and hit you with it on your back and you fell face first with your face scrunched up in pain

Fans screamed in shock as Roman & Dean turned to Seth with a murder like face

But all you felt was hurt,betrayal,anger,disappointment & other loads of emotions

Roman stepped towards Seth only to get a chair to the gut & back.

Dean went after Seth and tackled him down which made Randy get into the ring to pull Dean off Seth then he gave Dean an RKO.

Seth kept hitting Roman and Dean with the chair as Randy held you facing them seeing what was happening.Tears was streaming down your face like water falls and all the fans were shocked since you never cry,they let it slide last night since you became the wwe divas champion.

Seth stopped noticing that he beat them up good. He turned around and looked in your eyes as you looked back at his all you could see was guilt...

Randy pushed you away. You landed on your hands and knees in the middle of the ring.Seth threw away the chair and ran and curbed stomped you,which knocked you out since you had no energy after being hit with the chair and crying.

*3rd person pov*

Everyone noticed you were down and out but Seth didn't stop there,he put the chair around your knee and curbed stomped it 5 times. Everyone could hear the crack from your knee and leg. Roman & Dean were being held by Hunter and Randy while AJ just observed (kinda forgot about her). They watched you be put in pain whilst you were knocked out (I don't think that made sense but it did when I've wrote this, hope you get it...)

A bunch of referees & paramedics came out and Evolution ran off.Dean & Roman crawled to you and help each of your hands...

You were told you couldn't wrestle anymore in front of everyone but what they didn't know....

The two things that upset you the most was: there was no shield anymore and the title was stripped away from you.The one thing that made you happy was.....