Chapter 2

The emotional fight

Jade's POV:

I'm now walking around backstage with the Bella Twins and Sasha Banks.

"Who do you have a match against" Brie questioned me.

"it's seth" I replied since it's the battle of the sexes tonight of me and Seth; the first one in 20 years.

"Really!" Sasha exclaimed quite loudly.

"you didn't know?" I questioned her since it's the only thing that is talked about.

"no, or i wouldn't of asked would i" she sassed back whilst we walk into the divas locker room.We all laughed at her remark and told her she's slow since she didn't know.

(Time skip)

i'm now warming up for my match against Seth when AJ Lee comes up to me.

"Hey J!" She says quite ecstatic.

"Hey April" I reply.

"So...your really going to fight Seth? Your brother Seth? in 15 minutes??" April asks asking the questions rapidly that I barely caught them.

"AJ! slow down. Yes i'm fighting my brother Seth.. wait 15 minutes??" I ask confused

"yea you need to hurry to the gorilla" AJ says

"yea okay bye A." I say

"Bye J and break a leg" AJ says back whilst i'm waking off towards to gorilla.

I'm at the gorilla waiting for my music well Seth's music since mine isn't finished yet and Roman walks towards me.

"Hey baby girl." He says smiling

"Hi?" i say back

"How have you been"

"good till you got here" i remark

He laughs but he keeps looking behind me which makes turn to see what he is looking at but before i could Roman pushes me a bit making my attention back on him angrily.

"What was that for!!" I say nearly shouting

"To get your head in the game"

"Go away Roman"

He does which i'm glad about.

Then the shields music play and i'm surprised Seth is the only one on the stairs. The crowd are cheering while most of them are booing which makes him quite upset but he masks it well.

Seth gets in the ring while the tech team tell my music is about to play.