Chapter 1 pt1

The return

* Jades pov*

It was now 2017 and I was medically cleared last year,but I didn't want to tell anyone since I begged to doctor to say it ruined my wrestling career and that's what everyone thinks.

I just want to surprise everyone especially the shield since they've returned together! Without me...but obviously I said I was out of action forever. I'm now stronger and better then I was before since I had a lot of training from hall of famers.

I'm now walking back stage wearing a pair of black leggings,black trainers,black top & hoodie with the hood up & a baseball cap so no one recognises me,I'm on my way to Stephanie's office since she's the only one who knew of my return.

I arrived at her office and knocked waiting for her answer. "Come in" I heard through the door,I opened it to see Stephanie looking through a lot of papers.

"Hey Steph!!" I greet

She looks up surprised and runs to hug me and I hug back.

"You've returned?" She questioned

"Yea I made the doctor lie,so I could surprise everyone. You're the only person ,apart from you're father, who knows I'm back. So it alright if I leave my stuff here and get dressed? Just for tonight?" I said

"Ofc just get changed through that door and you'll go out when the shield are talking about you since today was the day well two years ago today when you got told you couldn't wrestle anymore."  They're back together? I think whilst I walk into the room after thanking Stephanie.

I get changed into some clothes

I put a cap on my head and tilted it down so it hid my face

I thanked Steph once again then make my way to the gorilla. I spot the shield walking to the steps. I just quickly ran to the gorilla so I didn't have to bump into them.

I made it to the gorilla waiting for them to walk down the steps.I took my cap off since no one is around here apart from the music guy.

SEIRRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA
SHIELD

I heard their music go off;It made my heart sink to my stomach knowing I wasn't going down them steps with them...I got a lot of flashbacks of me walking down with them watching them do it without me.

They got to the ring and Dean was holding a mic like usual since Seth sometimes speaks and Roman speaks only when he needs to or wants to.

"Two years ago today we were told our pup couldn't be a wrestler anymore."

" I want to say I'm sorry to my sister for taking her out of the wrestli-"

I've heard enough I told the person to play Seth's music which they did and the shield were so confused on why Seth's single music played until I walked out.

The arena started shaking for how loud these fans are.

I stood at the top of the ramp and the music stops. I wait for the fans to quiet down with a smile on my face.

Once they quiet down I bring the mic up to my mouth and put on a serious face... " did I step on your moment?" I asked rhetorically

The fans start cheering and laughing but I was keeping in my laughter at the guys face. I walked up the ramp slapping some fans hands,hugging them and taking a few pictures.

As I finally made it to the ring I looked at each and everyone of them in the eye they are shocked to know I'm standing right in front of them.

"Hey fellas,did you miss me?" I questioned with a smirk on my face.