Player's backstory and the aftermath

In 2011 our protagonist started working in a tech company right after finishing school. Around the same time he started getting into anime (mostly shonens).

He managed to get enough money and bought a house in Belmont in Mushroom City in 2013.

He tried to live a normal life working and watching anime. But disasters and apocalyptic events (often caused by Mario and his friends) were interupting it. First Weegee Apocalypse in 2015 ultimately convinced him to be prepared for everything.

He went to Omnia Academy to study weapons and self-defence. He graduated in 2018 and quickly realized it was a good idea to study these subjects. The knowledge he gained allowed him to easily survive T-Pose virus outbreak caused by Waluigi and keep his internet safe during No-Internet Apocalypse caused by SMG3.

He resumed working for the tech company and kept doing it until March 2019 when Anime Arc started.

After his adventure Zero kidnapped him just like any other Mario Recolor. He was stuck in Zero's Cathedral in the Darkweb for nearly 2 years until SMG4's 10 Year Anniversary in 2021 when everyone was rescued by SMG4 crew after defeating Zero.

Every recolor was provided with a new house in Bloopersville. The Player liked his new home so much he didn't try to take back his old one after finding out it was sold to Meggy and turned into a hotel.

Now he's just living his days catching up with the anime he missed during the time he was held captive.