Diabetic

Jimin pov

I have been diagnosed with diabetes since i was 15, it was a big change in my life then, but i slowly got used to it

Even though i was diabetic it didn't hold me back from becoming an idol as long as I'm checking my sugars and taking my shots

The members are a bit overprotective when it comes to me as i had collapsed a couple of times before, so they always remind my to check my sugars and ask if ate, it's a bit annoying sometimes but i know they want me to be ok and healthy

We were having our comeback soon, so everyone was working really hard, with hectic schedules, dance practices, vocal practices and the pressure itself to get everything perfect before the comeback

I got up at 7 so i was late, it has been a few weeks everyday waking up at 6 not getting days off or enough sleep.
I quickly got dressed, took my insulin and headed to the kitchen to have any breakfast before going to dance practice, i had a toast when the dorm were chaotic as our van has already arrived.

I grabbed my bag and headed with my members to dance practice, first we started with fake love, so it wasn't much of a problem. It was during DNA when i started feeling lightheaded but i brushed it off as nothing.

We were practising fire when i started to get really dizzy, my vision was blurry, i stumbled a few times, which caused all the memebers to look at me, which i wasn't paying attention to. Just trying to keep standing.

The song ended, we had a break, everyone went to have some water and rest for 5 minutes, i was slowly making my way to the corner when i felt a hand on my shoulder. It was jin

He asked me "jimin are u ok?" i was trying to tell him that i'm ok but the words came abit slurred "yeaah.. I'm..m fi..." i didn't get to finish when everything turned black and o felt my legs giving out, i don't remember anything happening after.

Jin pov.

I noticed jimin was stumbling and he didn't look good. We all gave him worried looks through the song, after the song ended i went to check up on him. I put my hand on his shoulder. Oh he's trembling abit i thought. "jimin are you ok?" i asked him, he replied slurring the words "yeaah..I'm..m fi..." he didn't get to finish when his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he was falling to the ground.

I quickly caught him, sitting on the floor his head on my lap. The memebers came rushing to the scene, jungkook asked "what happened, is he conscious?" through a panicked voice

"no he is unconscious" i replied, i didn't notice how panicked i was until i replied to jungkook, my heart was beating fast, i was scared for the blonde boy whose body is limp in my arms

"i think we should call an ambulance" namjoon said, "maybe we should check his blood sugar first" hobi said

Just as hobi said that, teahyung was already out of the room Coming back with a glucose meter thingy in his hands. i took it from him, pricked jimin's finger and it read 2.6 which was really low and he isn't even conscious to make him eat.

So namjoon quickly called an ambulance and it arrived 5 minutes later, namjoon went with him as he was the leader. Me and the rest of the guys took the car, while suga was on the phone with the manager.

We arrived at the hospital, found namjoon in the waiting room as we waited there together.

An hour later a nurse called us, we all stood and went to jimin's room, we met the doctor there too

He said that he didn't eat enough for the effort he made in dancing so his blood sugar dropped which caused him to faint, although it was dangerously low, they managed to get it up and there were no damage happened to him

We were all relieved to hear that he is ok, he waited in his room for abit, before he started waking up.

Jimin pov.

I woke up in a bright room, i groaned "where am i? " as i was confused. "Your sugars were low so you passed out, that's why you're in hospital" jin replied. It all came to me now.

"jimin, I'm glad you're ok but do you know how much danger you put yourself at?" namjoon started, of course i would get lecture but i know they were worried. "please take care of yourself and eat your meals, we don't mind being late if it's for your health. We were worried about you" he continued. "sorry hyung i will be more careful from now on, sorry to scare you"

The room was filled with "it's ok" and alot of hugs and chatting. I was allowed to go home the next day so everything was fine from then, I'm really happy to have such loving memebers and family.

Did you guys like this chapter? I would do more hopefully <3

You can request sickfics here.