Shot

Jimin pov.

Our tour has started, so we were traveling alot with hectic practices and concerts, we were all to tired but kept doing our best for the fans.

Today we were going to LA so we all got up early so we can have breakfast before leaving to airport.

I took a shower, then went to my closet to get dressed, i picked a black skinny jeans with an orange sweater (i love that outfit sm :-P) airport fashion was always a big thing but i preferred a simple look today and i topped the outfit with a black bag. I went down to have some breakfast before leaving i saw that everyone was already there so i sat down, i don't know why but i had a bad feeling about today, so i felt like i didn't have the appetite to eat but decided to eat a little at least.

"everyone get ready the van is arriving in 15 minutes" namjoon said, everyone started getting their stuff as chargers, phone and passports (😏) we made sure not to forget anything as much as possible.

We were ready when the van arrived, we got in and i was seated next to jungkook and suga, so i leaned my head into jungkook chest as yoongi will gently tell me to fuck off.

We arrived at the airport we can already hear the fans screaming, i loved our fans but it gets too much at times like these, they would mob us and try to touch us which was really uncomfortable.

We got out one by one, i was walking next to hobi with jungkook and teahyung in front of us, i looked at the fans, they were filming us, trying to touch us and all that stuff when something was caught my eyes

It was a gun

I looked with wide eyes to the direction it was pointing, it was aiming for jungkook, i didn't get to think before i sprinted to get to jungkook and hugged him when i heard a loud bang.

Everyone was screaming so loud but i felt distant, like i was far away from the sounds and voices around me and my body suddenly felt really weak, what's happening? Am i still awake? All my thoughts were cut off when everything went dark and there was no sounds anymore

Jungkook pov.

I was walking next to teahyung, trying to get away from the fans as soon as possible, we got used to them mobbing us but i still hate it every time its very uncomfortable honestly.

Suddenly jimin ran towards me and hugged me, what's happening? I thought before i heard a loud bang, sound of a gunshot i closed my eyes, everyone was screaming i felt blood around my hands, opened my eyes to see jimin's chest bleeding from behind

Omg jimin just got shot, protecting me wtf, no it should be me  i was panicking as tears were spilling from my eyes i looked at jimin he was becoming limp in my hands no no this can't happen "jimin, jimin, please stay with me" i didn't even notice the rest calling the ambulance or the guards getting everyone out, as i was busy shaking jimin as he was motionless, crying not knowing what to do.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "jungkook, let the paramedics help him" namjoon said as he gently pulled me away from jimin,
Teahyung pulled me into a hug as I bursted into tears again. The paramedics quickly got him on a stretcher into the ambulance "can i go with him, please" i asked "joonie will go with him, we can take the car" jin said. It was understandable because he was the leader. "ok" i said quietly.

We drove to the hospital, quickly went to the waiting room with namjoon, "where is he?" hobi asked "he's in surgery now" my heart dropped he is having surgery because of me! Shit, he could die because of me!! "Jungkook, come sit down you look so pale" suga said with concern i couldn't help but burst into sobs, i fell to the floor crying as i felt jin's arms around me "shh it's ok, he is gonna be ok" but is he?

We waited for another 2 hours before the doctor came out we got up quickly to ask him about jimin "the surgery was successful, we were able to take the bullet out, he is very lucky that it didn't puncture his lungs" the doctor said with a small smile, we thanked him.

We were allowed to jimin's room but he wasn't awake yet, i was scared of what he would look like, but my legs took me towards him as quick as possible.

We entered the room, he was laying in the hospital bed even smaller than he really is, he had a nasal tube to help him breath, with needles hooked up to him, my eyes welled up with tears again when one tear made its way down my cheek.

I sat down next to him, carefully holding his hand not to hurt him, just staring at him like it's gonna make him wake up. I didn't really notice the others leaving me with jimin alone

He seemed to start getting around a bit as he was shifting "jimine, wake up baby" i said with small shaky voice, when he opened his eyes to quickly shut them again adjusting to the lights.

Jimin pov.

Why does my body hurt? I slowly opened my eyes to a bright light so i quickly closed them, opening them again, i looked around me i was so confused, where am i?. I then turned to my right and saw jungkook holding my hand with tears in his eyes.

"where am.... What happened?" i was so confused "you're in hospital, you saved me from being shot"he said and a tear rolled out of his eyes. It all came to me now i remember seeing a gun pointed to jungkook and i ran towards him i hugged him and felt a pain with screams around me but i don't remember anything else happening.

"oh i remember now, are u ok?" i asked not sure if that person tried to do something else. "yeah I'm ok, I'm so sorry too, it should have been me not you" he said now crying "no no don't say that, i don't want you to be hurt" i told him he got up and hugged me "thank you, jimine" he then kissed the crown of my head which made me turn red a bit.

We heard a knock on the door, followed by the doctor and the members with him, they all hugged me telling me how much they were worried about me

"jimin, I'm glad you are awake, we were able to take the bullet out and luckily there was no complications so, you just need to take it easy for the next 2 month. Everything else should be fine"

"thanks, doctor" the doctor left we chatted for a bit before the hospital sort of kicked them out to go home

Two days later i was let out of hospital, everyone has been taking care of me especially jungkook who is extra overprotective of me.

"here let me make it for you" "jungkook you know i can make my own coffee right?" i replied "yeah but i want to make it for you, you should rest" "I'm not tired but thank you tho" i said then he turned around and hugged me gently "I'm glad you're here".

Requested by @Apoo004
Sorry this isn't the best but i hope you like it ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

This isn't edited so don't mind my grammar and typing mistakes 👉🏼👈🏼

>You guys can leave requests here<