Hypotension

Jimin pov.

I rolled of bed, as this is our day off. We don't get many days like this, so i probably spend them in bed or playing video games, watching a movie or something.

I stood up and felt weird? Like lightheaded and abit fuzzy but i brushed it off. Yes i have been feeling like that for a few days now but blamed it on being tired.

I went downstairs to find teahyung and jungkook playing overwatch (they are playing overwatch in every fanfic XD), suga and hobi were watching a movie on the TV while namjoon (mr 148 iq) was reading a book

Jin was trying a new recipe when he called me "jimin, want come help me bake those cupcakes?", "yeah sure, hyung". I thought why not help him in baking them as i was bored anyway.

I went to the kitchen, put my apron on and started helping him, "jimin, get the flour from the upper cupboard please" i replied "ok, sure"

I opened the cupboard and looked up to get the flour, when my vision went black from lifting my head up, i quickly held into the counter which apparently caused jin to look at me

"jimin, are u ok ?" he asked worried "yeah...I'm.. Ok" trying to clear my vision abit. When my vision cleared up abit as now I'm not completely seeing black, jin offered "wanna come sit down for a bit, you look dizzy" i replied with an "ok".

He put his hand around my waist as i started to walk towards the coach, didn't know that my legs were weak till they were about to give up but jin held me steady.

When we reached the coach "move away" jin said, everyone looked at us with wide eyes obviously worried why was jin supporting me to walk. Quickly jungkook and teahyung got up leaving space for me to sit "what happened are u ok?" yoongi asked "he got dizzy all of a sudden when were baking" jin answered him, i was grateful for that because i felt like i didn't have any energy to answer them.

"how r u feeling now?" teahyung asked. "f..fine?"i came out more of a question as i wasn't sure myself.
" do you think we should take him to hospital" i couldn't identify whose voice it was as i felt myself drifting off to sleep, why am i sleepy again?

Yoongi pov.

"idk maybe ask him how he is feeling, if he got worse we can take him to hospital" namjoon said. "yeah i agree with namjoon, jimin, how r u fe...." i didn't get to finish when i saw jimin's eyes closing and his consciousness slipping off

"jimin" we called but he wasn't responding, which freaked us out more, so namjoon called 911 and jungkook was trying to wake jimin up but he was still limp.

The paramedics entered and started to check the pale boy, taking his blood sugars and blood pressure as well "his blood pressure is really low, we need to take him to hospital" we all looked at each other with worried expressions "I'll go with his as namjoon calls the manager" jin said

They lift jimin's body onto the stretcher and wheeled him to the ambulance and headed to the hospital with jin hyung. We got into the car and followed them.

When we arrived we waited with jin until a nurse called us to tell us that jimin was awake so we were allowed into his room, we found the doctor checking him, he then cleared his throat "jimin has hypotension that's why he was experiencing those symptoms"

"what's is that? And is it serious?" jungkook asked the doctor voice lacing with worry. "it's when your blood pressure drops so you can experience some symptoms as dizziness, fainting and so on, and don't worry it's not serious" the doctor chuckled as jungkook was looking at jimin with lost puppy eyes "I'm fine, kookie" jimin said

"we will put him on medication and everything should be fine" the doctor said "we are keeping him for another day just for observation" we thanked the doctor and he left us

"why didn't you tell us that you weren't feeling alright, jimine?" teahyung said "i just thought that it was because i was tired, I'm sorry" jimin said as he looked down "it's ok jimine, just tell us next time if something is wrong"

"thank you guys, love you" we all went to hug him, he was allowed to leave the next day, he was better and everything went back to normal.

I hope you guys like it, ignore my bad grammar too :3 purple you💜ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

< Request ? >