Sick

Yoongi pov

I woke up this morning, went to the kitchen greeted by the food smell that jin was cooking.

"good morning hyung" "good morning yoongi, can you go wake the rest up for me" i went then upstairs to wake the rest up

I went to namjoon and hoseok rooms first as they were easy to wake, then i headed to the maknaes rooms, i woke jungkook and teahyung up.

Then i went to jimin lastly "jimin, wake up!", he didn't seem to budge although he was a light sleeper. "jimin..wake up!" i repeated. He groaned as he flipped over, facing me. He looked kinda pale.

He opened his eyes slowly "what?" he said with hoarse voice, "wake up, breakfast is almost ready" i said "I'll be there in a minute" he replied so I went downstairs to join the rest.

Jimin pov.

Yoongi hyung woke me up, i was feeling a bit off, my body hurt and i had a sore throat too, i told him that I'll be there in a minute, so he left my room

I got out of bed standing, almost falling to the ground, i held into my dresser why am i feeling dizzy out of the sudden. Probably just got up too fast, right?

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, i looked in the mirror omg i look awful i thought. I headed downstairs as i was greeted by namjoon "hey jimin, are u ok?, you don't look too good". "yeah just tired and sleepy i guess, nothing too serious" i replied with a smile, ignoring the fact the my body hurt like hell.

I then joined the rest in the kitchen as they all said good morning to me, i sat down on the kitchen table and noticed that jin was eyeing me but i ignored it and stared at the food in front of me as everyone started eating, i ate only half of my breakfast as i didn't have the appetite to finish it.

"jimin are u finished?" jin asked "yeah I'm not hungry anymore" he looked at me with worried eyes i looked away trying not to meet his eyes. Teahyung and jungkook were discussing a certain movie that i didn't pay attention to because my stomach hurt really bad.

"jimini, have u watched that movie yet?" teahyung asked me "wha..." i put my hand on my mouth preventing me from throwing up on the table ( yikes:/ ) and sprint to the bathroom.

I was crunched over the toilet vomiting as i felt teahyung hands on my back "shh, it will be ok. Let it all out". I was now gagging but nothing coming out, it hurt so i started crying in my best friends arms.

As i stopped crying he helped me up, but immediately put his hand around my waist when i felt really dizzy to walk. He put me to bed, then jin came with a thermometer and took my temperature "it's high, you have got a fever. Get some rest and I'll make you some soup when you wake up. Ok, sweetie?" jin said, i nodded and thanked him. Jungkook pulled the covered on me and they all walked out of the room.

I managed to sleep for 2 hours which i really needed, i woke up feeling better, i was able to eat the soup jin made me without throwing up.

The members looked after me and cuddled me to sleep, two days later I'm feeling so much better.

Hello guys, i hope you liked this chapter, it's kinda short i know 🙃 i purple you 💜

Leave you requests here <3