Cardiomyopathies

Author pov.

The new album love yourself is out and bts's world tour had begun, having concerts, dance practice, interviews and traveling from country to another.

It was Monday, they were traveling to Germany for their next concerts so everyone got up early to get ready for the day.

Jimin pov.

We all woke up early this morning to get ready for the day, i didn't quite like planes as i felt sick most of the times, but traveling is part of our job.

I felt sore as i was getting up, my chest hurt, it has been hurting for a few days but i just thought that my muscles were sore from all the practice and concerts so i had a shower and brushed my teeth, then headed to my closet and picked some warm clothes as it was winter and it was cold

I chose a green turtleneck sweater, black pants and topped the look with a black coat and a hat. I went out of my room and it was choas in the dorm, teahyung and jungkook fighting over which outfit is better for airport fashion, namjoon checking for the passport, jin and hoseok having breakfast. I went to the kitchen and got a toast since my chest burns abit, i thought light breakfast would be the best.

"are you guys all ready?, the car is arriving soon" namjoon said, "yeah just get the chargers" jin said "hey jimin, where are my headph... Are you ok? You look pale." teahyung asked "yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous" i lied. As they all know about my motion sickness. "oh, it's gonna be ok" he replied hugging me lightly.

When the car arrived, we all got inside i was seated next to jungkook and teahyung, i rested my head on jungkook's shoulder, then i felt him slightly whispering in my ear "are u ok?" "yeah, just tired" he hummed in response.

We arrived at the airport, i noticed that my chest was now hurting more. There was alot of fans at the airport along with paparazzi, it always made me nervous as everyone would be invading our privacy, trying to touch us and somethings like that. We were mopped with security around us, i noticed i was behind, people shoving their phones in my face as i almost tripped. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it yoongi. He took my hand making our way through the crowd.

We finally got to the waiting lobby, we sat there waiting for the flight. I was now getting more tired and more confused as this wasn't usual at all, it felt different but i kept quiet not wanting to delay the flight or something because i was tired so i kept going.

When we were supposed to go into the plane everyone got up, i got up and immediately felt dizzy, so i held to the seats causing everyone to look at me. "jimin, what happened are you ok?" namjoon asked worried, "ye..ah, I'm fine, just tripped" i lied again. "..ok then, be careful" namjoon said idk if he is buying it.

We got on the plane and i set next to hoseok hyung, after an hout with continuous pain that kept growing, i felt really dizzy and lightheaded so i thought i might splash my face with some water, i stood up to go the toilet. I felt really dizzy but made my way there slowly. I splashed my face with some water and looked in the mirror, i looked awful i can't lie. I went back to sit next to hoseok "jimin, you look bad, are u sure you are ok?" he asked in a worried tone that i didn't pay attention to, just trying to keep standing but before i know it i was on the floor clenching my chest too dizzy to speak, hearing my name being faintly called, the pain in my chest kept getting worst then I felt every thing turning black as I slipped completely out of my consciousness

Hoseok pov.

Jimin didn't look good today, but he kept saying that he was just tired so, I thought I'll just keep an eye on him, he came back from the bathroom and be looked really bad "jimin, you look bad, are u sure u are OK?" I asked him, he didn't answer he just stood there looking very dizzy as suddenly he was on the floor clenching his chest, i panicked not knowing what to do.

"jimin, jimin can u hear me?" I said with a shaky voice, he wasn't responding as he went limp suddenly, I ran really quick to namjoon "namjoon, jimin fainted and isn't responding" I said really fast as he stood up as soon as I said that and made his way to jimin, jungkook who was sitting next to namjoon got worried "what happened, he looked very bad since morning" he was as panicked as i was.

"he.. He just fell to the floor,..he was clenching his chest and went completely unconscious" I said as we both made our way to jimin, joon was calling his name but we still got no response, we called the airplane staff and soon the memebers were all there crowded around jimin too.

Fortunately there was a paramedic on the plane, not a professional but could help, we made space for him as he started checking jimin, "his pulse is very weak, and his breathing is irregular too, i think it's best if we make an emergency landing", i felt my heart drop at his words, I saw jungkook and teahyung crying I don't blame them its very scary and heart wrenching situation.

Suga and namjoon were talking to the Captain, and called the management, as they informed the nearest hospital of the situation.

Seokjin pov.

I was holding jimin hand as we were landing, we were met by an ambulance at the airport, he was quickly put on a stretcher as they wheeled the pale boy into the ambulance, "I'll go with him" I said, they all agreed since I'm the oldest.

We soon arrived at the hospital, the boys arrived too, we gave them the needed information as he was in ICU. A doctor soon came out "park jimin's family" we all stood up, as he informed us about jimin's condition
"jimin has cardiomyopathy, which affects the heart muscle and causes to enlarge and thickens and wickens as well"

We all looked at the doctor and each other shocked by the information we just received, "is it fetal?"namjoon asked his voice shaking obviously scared of the answer," not necessarily, we put him on medication, there has to be changes in his lifestyle too, but if not treated can cause him to have surgery in the future so he must take his medication regularly and keep up with a cardiologist to avoid so" the doctor said

"he will be OK, as you made an emergency landing, if it took longer, he could have gone into cardiac arrest. You can see him tomorrow, any questions?" he added, we all thanked the doctor as we were all kinda relieved as jiminwill be ok

We went home and came back the next morning, the nurse told us that he was taken to a normal room and we can see him so we all made our way to his room

Namjoon pov.

Jimin was awake as we entered the room, he looked at us and smiled, teahyung was already on the top of him, hugging him "I missed you so much" "i missed..you too" jimin said, "teahyung, be gentle with him, you are suffocating him" tae got off him, "how are u doing now?" jungkook asks "I'm better I guess, my chest isn't hurting anymore"

"you should have seen Hoseok, he looked like he will shit his pants" yoongi said, we all laughed "says who, you were sitting there with tears rolling down your cheeks" Hoseok replied, rolling his eyes

Jimin looked at them fondly "I'm sorry for scaring you guys" he finally said "it's ok, just tell us when something is wrong next ok?" "OK" we all hugged him and he went home after 2 days, he knew his medication was given his new routine and got lots of rest and care

So 😗 I know I haven't been active for a very long time, but my health wasn't good at all tbh, I am currently sick but I'll try to update as much as i can

I know this chapter wasn't the best but It was in my drafts for a long time and I wanted to finish its, sorry if the writing is a bit crappy tho <3

If you guys want to leave any requests pls do so here >