somnolence

*Y/N'S POV*

I looked at the bed then at the males next to me the silence was awkward but they seemed to get over it and it looked I was the only one who minded the situation,its not like I haven't slept with men in a bed before but the only men I've slept with are Riki,Mamoru and kenzen.

Seiji and takeshi left the room to eat while I  pondered on the situation I decided to take a bath I closed the bathroom door and let the water run once I felt the tub had enough water to cover my entire body.

I stepped into the tub and after showering and scrubbing myself,laying down in the water I felt myself relax for the first time in a while I was alone and I felt my chest tighten every emotion that I kept locked away since the fight with my sister came boiling up and I felt the tears fall down my face I couldn't keep it in any longer and I just kept crying every time I would wipe my tears more would fall it felt like someone was squeezing my heart and I couldn't get it to stop.

My crying and the pain eventually stopped and I just carried on laying in the which was Luke warm I closed my eyes and let myself drift away.

*third persons POV*

Seiji and takeshi came back with the food they bought seiji had asked y/n what she wanted but she didn't reply so they just bought her a burger and chips with a strawberry milkshake,they didn't see her in the room but saw the bathroom door was closed so seiji went to knock.

"Y/n were have dinner"

But there was no response he knocked again but there was still no answer he turned the door knob to find it not locked he went into the bathroom.

"Y/n get up"

He pulled the girl out of the water she had fallen asleep in takeshi walked into the bathroom and saw him holding the sleeping wet girl and threw him the towel that was hung on the bar,he wrapped her in the towel and checked her pulse which was normal after a minute she woke up so seiji put her down and the girl looked at the men staring at her,takeshi went out of the bathroom while seiji scolded the girl.

"Why would you fall asleep in the tub"
She scratched the back of her neck

"I'm sorry it just happens sometimes when I bath"

"The water was freezing you could get sick like that" he noticed the girls eyes were puffy and it looked like she had been crying

"I've never gotten sick before"

"Its still dangerous" the girl giggled
"You sound just like Mamoru"

Right in that moment takeshi came in with clothes from the girls bag and handed it to her.

"You should change or you're going to catch a cold I hope you don't mind I tool it from your bag"

"N-no its f-fine" the girl blushed at the fact that he had brought her underwear with the clothes.

"You're stuttering again"
He walked out of the room and seiji walled out too closing the door behind him.

The girl changed but didn't put the bra on bras felt too uncomfortable so she put the jersey over her vest and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Here's your food" she went to the mini table and ate with seiji and takeshi

"Like I was saying don't sleep in bath"

The girl burst out laughing

"Yup you're definitely like Mamoru I think the two of you would get along well"

"Mamoru??"

Realizing they didn't know who Mamoru was because he was with Aimai when they had the meeting she tried to explain

"Um he is the black haired guy who had to travel with alpha arufas son"

"Oh"

"Wait what makes you say I'm like him"

"He lectures me the same way when I fall asleep in the tub"

"Is he apart of alpha arufas pack?"

"No I lived with him before alpha arufa asked for my help"

"Oh so he is your boyfriend?"

"No he saved me after I left the pack"

"How?"

"After I left I found out I was pregnant and I wasn't gonna make it because of Riki's rejection"

"Thats right when you get rejected the you end up dying unless the person accepts you"

"How are you still alive?"

"Mamoru found me and he turned me into a hybrid and my son and I have lived with him since he literally saved our lives"

"So where's your son ?"

"He is with alpha arufas wife Mamoru checked on them while they went to the hideout thats why you didnt meet him when we met"

"So you aren't a werewolf?"

"No I'm half vampire,half werewolf "

"So you drink peoples blood?"

"Only mamorus"

"And he drinks peoples blood?"

"Only mine"

"You let him drink your blood"

"Well he saved my life I think its the least I can do"

Y/n laid down after eating and fell asleep once again leaving the two men to sigh once they were done eating takeshi picked the girl up and put her under the blankets when he was about to pull his arm out from under she hugged his arm like a pillow and snuggled against him the man stiffened at the girls action after a few minutes of her holding on he tried poking her to wake her up but she was a deep sleeper and refused to budge.

When seiji came out of the bath he laughed at takeshis face.

"Stop laughing at me and help she's like a leech"

Seiji went to the other side of the bed and pulled her arms of takeshi he sighed in relief and went into the bathroom the girl turned in her sleep and her arms wrapped around seijis shirtless torso.

Seiji practically stopped breathing he held his breath and looked at the girl she looked so peaceful when she was sleeping but he kept seeing her puffy eyes,he turned the lamp off then he wrapped his arms around her she so tiny compared to him it just made him feel like he had to protect her.

He kissed her on the forehead without know why and fell asleep,when takeshi was done bathing he came out of the room and looked at the two of them sleeping in each others arms he let out a sigh and laid down on the right side of the bed he struggled to fall asleep but after an hour he was also asleep.

(Hi guys hope everyone is good ,once again thanks to anyone who reads,votes and comments you guys are awesome don't forget to let me know what you thought about this chapter)