Chap 10: The end of us

- Yan Wei, I still have a question: He mistook Jiang Bin for Wu. I don't mind if he comes back and informs them that Wu is still alive. Anyway, Wu is dead; they will find out that Jiang Bin is another person. So why were you so determined to arrest him at that time?

- Because this Wu is fake, but Wu alive is real.

Flashback

"Bang"

Wu opened his eyes after the gunfire. The opposite is Yan Wei with a gun that still hasn't flown out of smoke. Not letting the surprised person have time to speak, Yan Wei spoke up:

- My target is Wu. So if he completely disappeared from this world, wouldn't the mission be completed? Don't let him appear again; forget your previous identity. No need to thank me. Maybe I will need to use you to talk to your stubborn brother in the future.

- Even though you don't want me to thank you, you've just given me two great favors: my life and the news of my brother—half of my soul.

- Oh so sorry for you. If half of your soul knew you killed tons of people, he would take your life.

- Haha. I guess he bothered you already.

- I don't have time to talk to you anymore. You can take care of your own death without me, right?

- Let me take care of this. I won't bother you.

- Alright. I must leave now.

- Wait! Fan and Zhang have both been killed. It's our organization. So I guess this day will come for me too. Is that what you did? ... Well, it doesn't matter if it's you or not. Wu smiled wryly. We are all on the list. Be careful.

End flashback

- Yeah, I thought you already believed me. It turns out that you only believed him!

Yan Wei lifted the corner of his mouth and smiled, spitting out two words:

- Your illusion.

- If not because of Wu, Jiang Bin will probably haunt me until I die.

- If I were you, I wouldn't mind being followed by such a handsome young man. I would play with him until I got bored. I'm just worried that "your roof" will be pissed off to the point of wanting to kill him haha. - Anna laughed happily.

- I'm the one who got so pissed off that I wanted to kill you! Yan Wei raised her hand to threaten to hit Anna, but on the contrary, she smiled. A smile of pure joy, without calculation, without killing, just like the smile of your children more than ten years ago.