1

"MIN TAEHYUNG!! GET OUT OF THE CLASS RIGHT NOW!!!" The professor screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Sir sir calm down.. you're BP is high sir.. okay okay I'm going!"

Tae took his belongings and went out.

"Aish that brat!!!"

Well that was our Taehyungie.. the bratty trouble maker of the class opss sorry sorry.. trouble maker of whole University..

Whole university know about him.. despite being a brat, he's a whole as cutie pie.. would help anyone but just don't piss him off.

(This is what Tae wore)

And just now he was disturbing the class by talking and annoying other students...

As always lecturer kicked him out...

And yeah his parents doesn't know about all these as the principal and teachers love him.. they won't complain anything about Tae with his parents and it's the advantage for Tae.

....

As soon Tae went out.. his friends came out just in few minutes.

Jimin, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Now let's go bitches!!! Eat and enjoy.." Tae said as others cheered and went out of the college going straight to Tae's car.

Tae threw his key to Lisa and winked at her who did a kissy face in return.

As they were going Tae got call from his older brother.

Meow Meow 💋❤️

"Hey Yoon!"

"It's hyung to you brat! Anyway are you in the uni?"

"Nah.. professor kicked us out."

"Kid you gotta be kidding.. it's 2nd times in a week!!"

"Hyungggg~ you know right I score pretty good."

"That's why I'm giving you freedom... Or else I would've locked inside the room."

"I know you won't.. coz you love me hyung."

"My bad.. I do! Oh and I called you to ask that.. there's a party.. will you come?"

"Oh my god hyung really??? Yesssssssss I'm coming.. btw can my friends come too.."

"Yeah they can.. it's my party so no problem.."

"Noo wayyy hyung!!!! You got best CEO again??"

"Actually yes!"

"Goddddd congratulations hyungggg!!! You're the best!"

"Thank you kiddo. Now I gotta go... Bye. Hyungie loves you."

"Love you too hyung."

"LOVE YOU THREEE YOON KITTYYYYYY." Jimin screamed.

"God! Why you became his friend?? That brat! Aish."

"Hyung you should accept my soulmate's proposal! He's waiting from the long time."

"I don't have time for this shit!! Bye. Take care! Don't wonder around!"

Call Ended

"Aish!! Can't he just accept me!!! That cold ass!!"

"Don't worry Chimmy... I'm sure he's waiting for you to finish your studies."

"Don't get my hopes high Tae!! I'm dying!"

"You already have high hopes Chim!" Lisa sneered.

"Oh shut up!"

"I could've dated you but what to do.. you're a fucking bottom just like me!!" Jennie batted her eye lashes while Jimin made weird face.

"Can you all stop?? I'm heart broken here!!"

"Yeah yeah!! From 5 years! Pfft!"

"I'll die!!"

"You won't chimmy babe!"

___________

They all are enjoying in the restaurant... Eating and talking nonsense, teasing each other as other costumers minding their own business.

But suddenly the atmosphere of the restaurant became silent...

"Hobiiii hyungggg!!!!!" Tae jumped on hobi who caught him immediately.

"I missed you hyungggg!" Tae pouted against Hobi's neck.

Hobi kissed his cheeks.

"I missed you too Tae baby!!"

All Tae's friends rolled their eyes but they were scared to say anything.

"Hyung? You only missed Tae?" Jimin asked with a pout making Hoseok chuckle.

"Aigoo mochi.. come here." Hobi kissed jimin's forehead as he couldn't hug him because Tae is clinging onto him.

"Can you all stop with your drama? It's cringy!" Yoongi said while walking towards him.

"Hubbyyyyyyyy." Jimin jumped on Yoongi who was ready to hold him.

"My hubbyyy." Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheeks.

"Stop it Jimin."

"Yoon.. stop acting like you don't like it!" Hobi smirked.

"You shut up horse face."

"Hyung! No yelling at my hyungie."

Hobi smiled looking at Tae.

"You brat! Now you don't want your hyung? Wait I'll inform to mom that you're skipping your class and enjoying here."

"I know you won't Yoon." Yoongi rolled his eyes. He went to the table where Tae and his friends were sitting and made Jimin sit on the chair.

"Girls and Jimin I'll take Tae with me.. bye.."

Hobi took Tae with him who is still hugging hobi.

Hobi made Tae to sit in the car seat and helped him to wear seat belt.

___________

Tae and hobi enjoyed together... And I know what you all thinking..

No Hobi doesn't loves Tae as a man... Hobi loves Tae as his son or you can say as a brother... Tae is the reason why hobi have so many lovely people around him.

He was a orphan but when Tae came into his life, he got a family.. a best friend with whom he can Share everything without any fear.

So he wants to give everything Tae hopes for... Even if it's big, small, cheap or expensive.. He doesn't care as long Tae's smile never fades.

He knows about Tae being trans-sexual.. but for him only matters is Tae's pure Heart which can make everyone to go all soft for.

Hobi's ready to do anything for his beloved baby..

Even it means to give his life..

There's no difference between Yoongi and Hobi... Both love Tae a lot..

Obviously everyone will.. right?

______________________________________________

How's the chapter-1???

Hope you'll like it!❤️