7

"Taehyung..?"

"Yeah coming!" (No dirty thought🌚)

"Tie this!" Jungkook pointed at his tie..

Tae nodded and started to tie..

"I maybe gonna be late.. I'll call you if I'm going to invite my friends... Just order some food.. don't burn yourself.."

"And if my friends are coming over than please change your dress.. wear something that covers you.. they are one horny pieces.."

Tae nodded..

"And i dont want my friends to feel insulted here.. so prepare everything.."

Tae again nodded..

"And when they ask you.. who are you? What you are gonna say..?"

"Y-your maid.."

"Very good and your name?"

"Just Taehyung.."

"Hmm.. good.."

"Now I'm going to meet dad.. don't mess with the kitchen.. and here.. you can order anything.. only food!"

Jungkook gave his credit card..

"Bye!"

Tae just waved his hands closing the door.. also changing his personality immediately..

"That asshole!! What does he think about himself!! Maid?? Me?? Im the brother of The Powerful mafia leader!! And The Great CEO MIN YOONGI!!!! What does that jackass think about himself!!! One second i thought he cares for me but no!! His attitude gos-

Aigo Bamie.. are you hungry baby... Lets get you, your food and order mine..! Your daddy is meanie!! See Hyung have to suffer a lot because of him.."

Bam just looked at Tae's face.. as it was not new to him.. its been 1 week.. since Tae have started to work here..

Nothing changed... He goes to college.. and having fun with his friends.. while jimin giving him some amount of money even when he declined..

He knows Jimin is just worried... Yoongi always call him at night.. and Hobi.. well he still doesn't know anything about Tae's doings.. but still calls Tae to check on him..

"Ugghh i hope his Friends are busy!"

Oh boy how wrong he is!

_____________________

Ring

Ring

Ring

Tae:- Hello..

Jungkook:- Prepare everything that i said yesterday.. We will be home in 3 hours.. also i have sent some boys to help you.. there will be many people.. including boys and girls..

Tae:- Can't i just skip this?

Jungkook:- You can't babe.. you're serving tonight..

Tae:- WHAT??

Jungkook:- Yes baby.. have any problem?

Tae:- N-no!!

Jungkook:- Good then.. everything should be perfect!

Tae:- Yeah!

Jungkook:- Bye..

With that Jungkook ended the call.

After 2 hours...

Idiot😤 > Brat😌
(Kook)     (Tae)

Brat😌
I have one maid outfit.. but that's not gonna cover my whole body..