4

Ignore the mistakes 💜

__________________________

"Taehyung!! Again with your childish acts? I'm gonna complain it to your parents! That's it!"

Tae widened his eyes at the mention of his parents.

"No sir.. please don't inform this to my parents!! Please please!"

"No Taehyung!! You need to learn! You ain't 5!!"

His new professor called his mom and complained about his not so good behaviour.

His mom said sorry and all.. but only Tae knows what's waiting for him.

Tae came out staff room while cursing his new teacher.

His phone made a ding sound.. it was a msg from Hobi and Yoongi.. he was confused but anyhow opened it.

Soon his eyes widened out of shock.

❤️Hyungie😚
Sorry Tae.. mom cut all of your allowance! I can't help you either!

😚Meow Meow💋❤️
Sorry Tae.. Hobi informed you right? We can't do anything! Don't create anymore problems and then you are gonna be homeless!

That idiot of a professor ruined my beautiful plans!!

He's gonna rot in hell for sure! Mf!!

No one! I repeat no one went against my puppy eyes and cute face! But that old hag dared to inform it to my parents!! Aish!

He walked towards parking lot still cursing his professor.

"Ohh isn't it that old hag's car? Mmmmmm... Ohh yes I got it!!!"

Tae picked a rod up and went near the Porsche 911 carrera..

"Sorry darling but I have to ruin you!"

With that Tae hit the car without any mercy.. glasses were broken..

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING?????"

Someone shouted and came near the car pushing Tae back a little.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT TO MY FUCKING CAR????"

Tae's eyes widened.. he's doomed for sure.

"Y-your car?"

That someone turned towards Tae with burning gaze which made Tae scared.

"J-jungkook?"

"Yeah and what??? Why the heck you did that????? That's my fucking favourite car!!! You fucking idiot!!! You and your childish acts!!! It's not your fault! It's your parents!! Idiot! They should have made you learn some manners!!"

"Shut the fuck up!! Don't you dare to say something about my parents you asshole!!! And your fucking car was ugly so I made that car beautiful!"

"You bitch had dared ruin my car and be proud of it??? It's my favourite car!!! Hoe!"

"So what??? It was mistake!! I thought it was my professor's car!! That's it! Sorry"

"With this attitude hell nah! I'll not accept your sOrRy!!! Gimme my money!!"

"Yeah I will! I will say how much??"

"$100,500!!" (A/n:- I googled it hihihi... And I was this close to faint!!!😐)

"That's it- WHAT??????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"

"Then what you thought? My freaking expensive car cost 5??!

"I- I don't have that much of money!"

"And I don't care!! Give my money!! Or I'll not spare you!!!"

'Gosh!! Everything is because of that hag!!!! How should I pay for him? I can't ask hyung! Chim? How the heck he'll have that much of money.. and girls will also not have that much of money... Aishhh!! I'm fucked up!! Wait- how about fooling him? Yeah that's good idea!! Jungshit! You just wait!'

"I'm really sorry Mr. Jeon... Please have some pity.. how will a college student have that much of money?"

"I wanted to leave you.. if you politely asked sorry at start but now nope I'm not buying anything you said!! And Aren't you from the rich family!! Go and ask your dad or that your Boyfriend or something!"

Tae frowned at the word Boyfriend but shrugged it off and pointed backside of Jungkook saying-

"Hey Jimin.." And Jungkook being a dumb ass he turned back while Tae ran fast and sat inside the cab.

Jungkook looked back only to see no one.. he cursed himself and looked around only to see Tae waving at him and then showing him his middle finger.

"You bitch!!!"

Jungkook pulled his hair was ready to go but he saw Tae's wallet down..

He picked the wallet and checked inside...

Inside there were his number card and his whole biography was there... With little money and cards..

Jungkook smirked..

"Just you wait Min Taehyung..."

_____________________

Hdbdggdhsbs it's sooo gooodddddd ghsnshdg😫😫❤️

Haru and Zeha omgggggahjsgshjzzgbsbsb....

Haru is my new crush ufgsgj

👀❤️