16

Ignore the mistakes
______________________________________

There stood the great Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.. looking soo angry...

Jungkook was still on the floor looking at the males standing in front of him..

"You bastard!!! How dare you!!" Saying that Hobi started to beat Jungkook..

While they are busy beating Jungkook... Tae came downstairs while limping.. still in the cloth that Jungkook made him wear.. his eyes widened at the sight of his brothers beating his love... He looked at Jungkook's state... His once handsome face is now bruised... His lips are bleeding... He's holding his stomach... And what surprised Tae the most is.. Jungkook is not fighting back... Even though Jungkook can't fully fight back.. but still can.. here Jungkook is not even trying to fight back..

Looking at Jungkook's state Tae's eyes started to tear up.. he held the railing tightly..

"HYUNGGG!!!!" Tae stormed towards his hyungs still hissing here and there...

Both Yoongi and Hobi looked at Tae's state... They got more angry! They just want to kill Jungkook.. they again started to beat Jungkook ignoring Tae's pleading..

"Hyung.. please leave him hyung.. hyung please... He didn't did anything hyung.. please hyung..." Tae kept on begging... While crying so hard.. 

Tae whipped his tears when he saw his hyungs beating Jungkook mercilessly.. he went straight towards Jungkook and hugged him making his brothers to stop beating Jungkook which they did...

"T-tae *coughing blood* ple-ase go...  I-I'm fine.. do-n't wo-rry..." Again tears rolled down Tae's cheek without him knowing.. he cupped Jungkook's both the cheeks..

"I'm sorry *sob* it's all because of me.." Jungkook whipped Taehyung's tears with his shaking hands.. then kissed his forehead..

"It's not yo-ur fault... Baby.."

Before Tae can say anything Yoongi dragged him away from Jungkook..

"You're coming with me!!" Tae's eyes widened...

"N-no hyung.. he needs me.. please hyung.. Hobi hyung say something.. I can't leave him like that.." Tae was trying get out from Yoongi's grip.. but it all went in vain..

"Yoongi leave him.." Tae smiled slightly but soon that smile vanished..

"Let him choose.. if it is us.. or that bastard!!" Tae stood there stunned.. he couldn't believe his ears.. how can he choose one..

"Hyung..? What are you saying.."

"If you want to choose us then you are gonna leave this house with us.. but if you choose him.. then stay with him and forget that you have a family.."

Tae looked at Jungkook then his hyungs... What should he choose.?? Tae took a deep breath and walked towards Jungkook and kneeled down in front of him..

Both Yoongi and Hobi had unbelievable reaction..

Tae softly cupped Jungkook's cheeks..

"I'm sorry.. but I can't choose you over them.. I met you few months ago.. for you I can't leave them.. I'm sorry forgive me.."

Jungkook hugged Tae tightly..

"If there was someone I would've locked you with me and never let you go.. But that's your family.. the one who loves you more than me.. Go with them.... And remember.. I'll always love you..." With that Jungkook smashed his lips onto Tae's.. both of them are crying.. and pouring their pain into that kiss... Which they thought as their last Kiss..

They pulled away and Tae stood up and helped Jungkook to stand.. then made Jungkook to sit on the couch.. he gave Jungkook's phone to him to call his hyungs..

Then went towards Sope after saying goodbye to Jungkook..

Tae looked at his hyungs signalling them that he's ready..

__________________

When they came to Min Mansion... Everyone is waiting for them in the hall.. Jimin is biting his nails.. he doesn't want to see Tae with Yoongi and Hoseok.. but looks like God isn't in his side.. he saw Tae coming with Sope without any expression in his face.. Jimin immediately understood what might have happened there.. while Taehyung's parents are confused.. one they heard loud Voices at night.. now Tae is here.. and his state is horrible.. that white shirt which have blood in it.. his neck having bruises (which they thought) and he's walking in a weird way.. they got worried looking at Tae..

His mother was about to hug Tae but Yoongi stopped her..

"Oh don't mom... It's nothing like you're thinking... It's just your beloved son slept with some asshole.. and was living with that bastard till now... Donating his body!"

Hearing this Tae wanted to cry loudly.. he never in his life thought that his Yoonie will talk about him like that..

"W-what??"

"Yes mom.. look at him clearly... It's not bruises mom..."

Mrs. Min went forward and slapped Tae harshly... While Jimin came running to them and hid Tae's face in his chest..

"I didn't thought my son will turn into a slut!!! I trusted you blindly!! But you??? I'm feeling disgusted to say you're my son!! We did everything you want but is this what we got in return?"

Mrs. Min pulled him away from Jimin's embrace.. and slapped him again.. and slapped him again which Jimin took in place of Tae..

Mr. Min held his wife.. calming her..

"Jimin take him to his room.. we'll talk later.." Jimin nodded and took Tae with him..

As soon as they reached the room Tae broke down... He started to cry... Hugging Jimin tightly..

"Cry it all out.." that's the only sentence left Jimin's mouth.. only sound that heard in the room was Tae's heart breaking sob..

_______________________

Sorryyyyy😐