12

"Tae you done?"

"Yeah coming" Déjà vu..

Soon Tae came running look stanning as usual.. and our bunny is drooling.. like who wouldn't..

"I know I look beautiful.. please stop drooling.."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.. but soon broke into smile..

"You look gorgeous.."

"Thank you.. and you look hot.." Déjà vu..

"Yeah.. now come let's go.."

Well both are going to Yugyeom's marriage..

_______________

"Kook I'm not gonna run away.. loosen your grip!"

"Wh- oh I'm sorry.."

It's just our Jungkookie is getting jealous.. as his so called friends are staring at Tae like he's the only person present in here.. poor their partners..

"You don't need to get jealous.."

"Who's jealous..? I'm just making sure you are alright.." Tae glared at Jungkook and pushed his hands away and walked towards Felix..

Jungkook trailed behind Tae as a lost puppy..

"I'm sorry Tae..." Jungkook back hugged Tae.. Tae just ignored him and kept talking to Felix..

"Okay fine I was jealous! They shouldn't see you like that only I can.. how dare they!!" Tae tried his best to hide his smile but he failed letting out his boxy smile.

________________

"That Jeon is acting like he got a diamond.." Leo said clenching his jaw..

"Not acting.. he surely got a diamond.. well tooo precious than a diamond.." Daniel butted in looking at Tae and Kook hugging.

"Don't add fuel Danie!!" Kris growled..

"But that's the truth.. right?"

"That Jeon thinks he can handle that sexy..? I'm he don't even have money to buy his make up items.."

While they're badmouthing about Kook.. someone heard them and was fuming in anger.. no it's not Tae.. it's Felix..

Felix went towards Tae and Kook.. then pulled Tae with him.. after telling Jungkook that he wanna show Tae his crush..

"Where is he?? Show me show me..!"

"I lied.. I have to tell you something.."

"Hmm? What it is??"

"You know about that asshole's talking bad about Kook right?" Tae nodded..

"Now what they did? Or said?" Felix said everything he heard..

"Don't worry Lixiee.. I'll take care of it.."

"What if they do something to you.."

"Well I guess you don't know who I am..?"

"Huh? You're Min Yoongi's brother.. right?"

"That's right.. but I have another brother..."

"Another brother?"

"Yeah.. Ever heard of Jung Hoseok?" Felix eyes came out of shock..

"H-Hoseok..? Tae are you on drugs?" Tae burst out laughing..

"It's true Lixiee.. Hobi hyung is my brother.."

"No wayyyy.."

__________________

"You may kiss!" The priest said as Yugyeom kissed his wife..

Jungkook looked at Tae who looked at him when he felt someone is staring at him.. Jungkook smirked while Tae immediately understood what Jungkook was saying.. Tae slightly blushed which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.. not only Jungkook but his so called friends also saw that and burned in jealousy..

_____________

Finally the marriage ceremony came to end as everyone made their way to their own house's..

While Jungkook was searching for Tae.. as he didn't saw him after he had gone to washroom..

Then he called Felix

"Hey Lix..? Have you seen Tae somewhere..? Or is he with you..?"

"No Kook.. he's not with- oh shit!! I guess Leo and his group took him... Omg!!!!"

"Oh fuck!!!" Jungkook ended the call and ran towards his car.. boy is so scared..

But with Tae..

Yes as Felix said.. Leo and his gang took him.. more kidnapped him... Kidnapped the brother of JUNG HOSEOK!

They took him to Daniel's house... Leo, Daniel, Kris included in this.. they want to have Tae... And also they want to show Jungkook his place which is next to Tae but whom gonna make them understand..

Tae was lying unconscious on the bed.. or what they thought...

"Wake him up.. let him enjoy when we fuck him hard.. and good unlike Jungkook.."

"No need of that.. I wasn't unconscious from the starting..." Tae woke up stretching his arms. While others stood shocked..

"Close your mouth... Your selfishness will pass to me.." Others immediately closed their mouth..

"And you said you will fuck me good.. better than Jungkook? Ohh boy.. you are kidding right?"

"Well let us prove that baby.."

"No need of proving.. coz I can imagine how bad you can fuck.. as i heard your lovers were saying how bad you guys are in bed.."

The trio burned in anger.. as their ego hurt by what Tae said...

______________

Jungkook parked his car urgently... He came to know that they took Tae to Daniel's house.. so now he's running towards the entrance but stopped when he saw Tae walking out of the house sassily.. but as soon as he saw Jungkook he went towards him and pulled him for a kiss Jungkook was too stunned to react.. Tae soon pulled out..

"Take off your jacket!" Tae ordered Jungkook who was still in daze.. but he took his jacket of still looking at Tae.

Tae took off his top in front of Jungkook without any hesitation and threw it away and wore Jungkook's jacket..

"What happened here? Why are you here? Did they hurt you.."

"They kidnapped me.. and they wanted to rape me.. they were saying they were better in bed than you.. so I thought them a lesson! Hyung didn't feed me to become weak!" Tae huffed and went towards Jungkook's car and sat on the passenger seat.. soon Jungkook joined him..

"What you did..?" Jungkook asked while starting the car..

"Broke their bones!!" Tae replied with duh tone..

"God Tae you never failed to amaze me!" Tae flipped his hair back sassily..

___________________

Next few days Taekook enjoyed in Canada.. they went to many palaces.. according to their contract there's still 23 days left.. but they completely forgot about that..

They did so many dirty things... But not sex.. well both of them want each other.. but not as one night stand... They want to cherish every moment they spend.. but no one is ready to confess.. 

Tae also forgot about his brother.. who grew Suspicious about Tae's behaviour also of Jimin and Yoongi.. yes it Hobi...

Let's pray for Tae and Kook..

____________________________________