9

"Tae..."

"Hmm..?"

"You have holidays right?"

"Yeah for one week.. wae?"

"Well I'm going to Canada.. to attend my friends marriage!"

Tae's face became sad..

'So he's saying me to go to my home?"

"So pack your clothes... And if you want you can inform your parents or hyung.."

"Huh? What?"

"What, what? Not gonna come??.. but babe you should... We still have 30 days left.. don't forget that babe.."

"Do you want me to come to Canada with you??? Are you serious??? Like really?"

"Yeah.. what are you soo excited about?"

"Ah? Nothing! I'll get going!!!" Tae was about to go out but stopped when he heard Jungkook's voice .

"Excuse me.. to where?"

"To inform hyung!"

"Isn't your hyung is busy!"

"He'll come running if I said him to come.."

"Yeah whatever.. but we are not finished yet.."

"Huh?"

"I'm not taking you there simply.. you see my friends all have Girlfriend's or boyfriend's.. but I have none.. so I want you to act like my boyfriend! And they are not the same one who visited here.. that's my international frnds... They are the one of that asshole's.. always trying to pull me down.. as I'm rich and successful then them.. so be careful with them... So you gotta act like my boyfriend.."

'If you asked me to be your real boyfriend.. I would have agreed in a millisecond.. but yeah..'

"Alright! What all will be included?"

"Couples stuffs... Holding hands, kissing, being lovey dovey.. if you want.. then sex.."

'I want to.. but not as you're fake bf..'

"No thanks.. that's enough.."

"Alright then... Go.." Jungkook spanked Tae's ass.

_________________________

Tae somehow convinced Yoongi and Jimin... And then his parents... He didn't wanted lie.. so he said he's going to Canada with his friend..

Yoongi was ready to lock up Tae with him.. but Jimin somehow managed to calm him down.. well its the first time Tae is going without any of them.. he's worried.. also Hobi doesn't anything that's happening with Tae.. he called Tae 2-3 times.. but yeah Tae managed to lie.. though Tae felt bad for lying to his hyung.. who trust him so much.. but he knows once Hobi will come to know all about these then there will world war-3.. as for Yoongi.. he have a slight idea what it would be.. still he don't know about their deal and all.. he feels like Tae is in love.. well obviously he was one who raised Tae.. so he'll know about his child.. the way Tae is excited about the trip and all.. it gives him some ideas.. so yeah he finally agreed..

____________

Now Tae is getting ready.. also Jungkook... They both already packed their luggage's..

"Jungkook.. can't we take Bam?" Tae pouted..

"No silly we can't..!" Tae pouted even more.

"Yah!! You aren't a child!! Stop sulking!"

Tae rolled his eyes..