♔︎ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ♔︎

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Laying in bed with the brunet was Newt's most favorite of the day. He wished to only remember the days he'd wake up like that. They would always have to make up some weird excuses to their parents why Thomas didn't walk into his own tower.

But being in a bed with someone you love, Newt could not be more happy. His arms tightly wrapped around Thomas' shoulders, and the brunet's head resting on his chest. He was slightly snoring like the usual and would sometimes pull on Newt's naked waist.

As much as he loved laying there with his brunet, he knew their maid would be there soon. He pulled the brunet closer to him, if that was even possible, and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you," he whispered, something he could never say when his brunet was awake.

"You suck," Thomas said.

"Oh, no you are the one sucking on me today," Newt replied, slightly gripping Thomas' hair.

He had Thomas on his knees, fondling with his trousers, which were quickly unbuttoned and pulled down. Thomas took his time teasing his lover, pulling his brief up to see the form of Newt's delight shaft.

He eventually had his briefs off and began to stroke and plant kisses on the blonde's dick. Newt moaned quietly, not satisfied with Thomas' slow teasing. He pulled on his hair slightly, wanting him to suck his member.

(𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚/𝐧: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬... 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞. 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.)

Thomas was still asleep when Newt had left his bed to go into his closet and pick out a fresh pair of socks and underwear. He smiled when he saw his sister's necklace on one of the empty shelves. She had made it for him a long time ago, Newt had promised to keep it.

He went back to his clothing, picking out a new yellow corset and a white button up shirt. He pulled on some beige pants, then his cape. He walked with his shirtless body out, closing the door behind him. Thomas was still asleep. He sat down on the bed and began dressing up.

He fixed the buttons on his white shirt. When the blonde pulled in his tight corset, two hands have sneaked around his waist toward the strings of his corset. The blonde smiled tiredly, leaning closer to the brunet.