♔︎ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ♔︎

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

"What if we run away? From everyone, from this castle..." Thomas whispered into Newt's chest.

He didn't remember for how long he was laying there with Newt, just talking. He loved talking to him. Newt had his arms tightly around Thomas' shoulders, the brunet's head resting on his chest.

"Do not be silly, we would be found dead before Jesus will arise from his death," Newt said, ruffling Thomas' hair.

"Oh, so you can not protect me with your sword?" he teased.

The blonde shook his head, could help, but smile tiredly. Even though they had enough for the day, it was impossible for him to sleep. When the brunet in his arms had finally fallen asleep, he only cuddled him closer with his naked body.

He pressed kisses on top of his head. Even if he knew Thomas loved him, he could not stop thinking about what was going to happen. His lover, Thomas, would be marrying his sister, Elizabeth. It was a stinging sensation in his heart.

"What am I supposed to do without you?" he whispered into Thomas' hair.

He kissed the brunet one last time before getting up. Sleep was not in his plans for the dark night. He went to his closet and picked out pajama shorts and his nightgown. He also got himself his favorite cardigan, which Kate, his mother had knitted a few years ago.

"Newt?"

Thomas' voice was cracking and he had a tired look in his face when Newt had turned around to look at him. He felt sorry for waking him up, so he quickly went to bed and laid the brunet down. Thomas never slept a night without sleepwalking, so he knew to keep him safe.

Newt could only remember the time when Thomas was on the balcony, ready to jump. But luckily Newt had saved him and brought him back to his bed. His worst fear was Thomas sleepwalking.

"Tommy, go back to sleep, yes? I'm right here," Newt whispered.

***

Wondering through the halls of the castle, he couldn't help, but knock at Minho's door. He knew exactly that Minho was not sleeping in such time. He knew how much he must have cried and screamed.

It was the townspeople. They had decided against Minho, but for a marriage. A fucking marriage. It must have been horrible since Minho had trained to be a king since he was four. He was the smartest, the most athletic, the kind teddy bear everyone would love to hug, but that did not matter anymore.

"Whoever it is, fuck off."

Newt's eyes widened. Minho sounded... Drunk? He was sure he did not sound sober, he was slurring the words, some partly even giggling. He felt bad for his best friend. He knocked again.