♔︎ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♔︎

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 :(

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫�...

A week had passed and Newt was finally recovering from the traumatizing war he had experienced. He swore to himself and the kingdom to never take part in such thing. He went through a lot even though he was against war and had to take part in it. But his kingdom was most important for him, after Thomas and his family.

Thomas and Newt had gotten the news. Minho and Aris would be married in two days. They were happy to have Minho as their new king. The townspeople were still against it, but having two kings made them think otherwise. They all thought about war and power, only if they knew they quit everything that had to do with war.

For the past weeks everyone was quiet, no one was complaining about any thing. They kept silent. Alex would have want them to be loud and cheerful and outgoing, but it was hard after losing someone who loved and was loved. Kate and Jacky were happy to see that their children find their love and were ready for a little girl to be adopted by Lizzy and Harriet.

Lizzy was happy so be with Harriet, she invited Thea and Melanie to her home for them to stay there permanently, but they refused, telling her that they had to keep an eye on the town. Lizzy understood, but made sure that they would visit every week twice to drink some tea and chat about the news.

Thomas could not be more happy to be with Newt. After he had confessed his love for Newt everything seemed to change. The aura around Newt was shining and not anymore raining. He was more happy and even relieved to confess his love for the brunet.

"I love you," he whispered over and over again, kissing Thomas' neck and shoulder.

He kissed the purple spots he sucked on the night before, kissed and caressed the marks he left on his neck. Thomas had his eyes closed, enjoying Newt's perfect, pink lips against his soft skin. Newt was aware of Thomas being awake, so he planted a kiss on the brunet's lips before getting up from his queen sized bed.

"I love you," Thomas replied after a long moment of silence where Newt was pacing around the room, gathering the clothes they threw around the room while making love.

***

"And then Alex entered the room and everyone was silent. He found out who the thief was after asking them only one question, do socks have holes?" Lizzy told Harriet.

She talked about every moment Alex and she had shared and even planned on telling her daughter about all of the things her crazy uncle had done for her. She curled up to Harriet's side and hugged her middle tightly.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐮 🎉