♔︎ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ♔︎

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚/𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐠𝐛𝐭

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚/𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐠𝐛𝐭

"Hey, Tommy wake up... Breakfast," Newt said.

Thomas only let out a groan. He felt sore from last night and his body felt like jelly. Newt did not bother any further and got up himself. He only made his hair a little before leaving the room. Remembering the things he and Lizzy had talked about made him go crazy.

"I love Tommy," Newt blurted out.

Lizzy sighed. She had a slight smile on her face. When she felt Newt tense, she looked at him. Her eyes were full of happiness. She was happy Newt found someone. But she knew. She knew everything all along.

Newt's eyes began to water, making Lizzy hug his shoulders tightly. She could not imagine how hard it must be for him. She felt bad for not even asking him. Newt sniffed and pulled back from her. His head was spinning, he didn't know if it was because of the alcohol or his thoughts.

"I knew you are," Lizzy whispered.

"What? Y-you did?"

"Of course, silly... I see how you're looking at him and the way he looks at you... I'm not stupid, Newt... I'm happy for you two."

Newt shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts. He smiled when he saw Conan sitting at the breakfast table. Not everyone was there. Kate, Minho and Alex were missing, probably having a hungover. He sat down beside Conan, ruffling his curly brown hair.

"Good morning, Newt," Jacky greeted.

"Good morning, Jacky... Cone, Lizzy," Newt replied.

He grabbed himself a bowl of porridge and his golden spoon. He never liked eating breakfast, but knew he'd be hungry while training. Alex was probably already with the army, training them for the next war. Newt was scared.

He never showed anyone how much he feared to get hurt. He replaced his father in an unfair way. Worst about everything, if he'd die, what would happen to his lover? He was scared, scared of Thomas' health. He knew Thomas wouldn't recover from his death, and maybe, maybe even kill himself.

"So, ready for some heavy metal on your chest?" Conan asked, as if he could read Newt's mind.

***

"Mother?"

Kate, crying on the couch at her fireplace. Lizzy gasped when she opened the door to her mother's tower room. She knew that she should have knocked, but the sobbing, the sobbing of her mother made her open the door without a second thought.