How the cookie almost crumbled

!!fuck the lore!!

    All I could see was black. I heard someone shout my name but I didn't know who, I was too exhausted to pay attention. I knew I was dreaming again and I also knew it wasn't a dream where I'd see my friends, the cookies of darkness I mean. I figure Pomegranate had something to do with them attacking me, so I don't mind that much - I'm sure they weren't given much of a choice.

My dream is brought to a vision, or a memory - I'm not sure. It was of Dark Cacao and I, from when we were dating. The smiles casted on our faces as we spoke with me laying across his lap. This was a memory, one I'd make sure would never get crystallized. And then Golden Cheese came in, "Ew, love. Anyways, Pure Vanilla wants us all in the dining room." We couldn't even ask what for before she walked out to most likely tell White Lily or Hollyberry.
"What's up, Vani?" Younger me asked, obvious curiosity was shown on my face. Vani looked at mine and Cacao's hands intertwined for a second but then immediately looked away and back into my eyes.
"Ah, I was just wanting to celebrate the ending of our second quarter at school. I bought a bunch of movies and food I'm sure the six of us would enjoy," he smiled. I knew he was hiding something, but younger me was too blinded by love for Cacao to notice.

The memory ended and I wondered if I was dying, maybe that's why my mind is going through my good memories. More and more played, them mostly revolving around Cacao and Vani. And then the memory of Cacao breaking up with me occurred.

"Y/N?" Cacao said to get my attention as we sat at the park near my house.
"Yes?" I reply, looking up at him - there was a height difference between the two of us since he's around 6'7-6'8. But, despite his threatening appearance, he was a great friend and boyfriend he was truly a kind soul.
"I- uh I'm breaking up with you, I'm sorry. It's just- " Dark Cacao said, unable to find words to explain.
"Oh," I muttered, "that's ok, you don't need to explain. I understand. Friends?" I smiled. I smiled through everything, anything the world has to throw my way I have to smile. Because if I'm not happy and I'm not lightening the mood than who am I? I feel the need to be the best, but I don't want to hurt or make anyone upset. I want to cause smiles and I try, really hard, but my efforts are never enough.

I sat in the blank state of my mind, my eyes held tears that threatened to fall. Since I wasn't good enough for Lily and Vani, I'm not good enough for anyone.

"Help her!" Chili shouted once more to the healers once the cookies of darkness had stopped attacking.
"Trying!" Healer shouted back, he hates yelling but he was stressed and there was no time to apologize. He held his hands out and tried, his magic barely enough to stop the bleeding, "I've stopped her from bleeding, but my magic isn't strong enough to seal the gash."
"Let's try together," Custard suggested, his voice didn't hold its usual childish excitement as he was too upset from Y/N being hurt to even muster up a smile. The two healer began using their magic together, but even then it only sealed a small bit of the ends and not the entire gash.

"I put stitching stuff inside her bag, just in case something like this happened," Healer said, "Chili, grab it. It's in the front pocket." Chili nodded and quickly rushed over to Y/N's bag, pulling out the needle and thread. She tossed the stuff to Healer and he began apologizing to Y/N.
"I'm sorry, my dear friend. I should've done something sooner.." He said as he prepped the wound. When he stopped the bleeding, he also caused her entire stomach area to be numb so she wouldn't feel anymore pain. He began stitching her up, wincing every time the needle punctured her skin. And, after a minute or so, the wound was sealed and everything they could do in their power was done.

I heard someone talking to me, I think it was healer? I tried hard to wake up, wanting nothing more than to greeted by my 5 friends. I began pinching myself, throwing myself at the floor and walls, and trying just about anything and everything to wake up and see my friends. But my efforts were futile, like everything else I do. I wasn't greeted with a warm welcome from my friends, instead I was greeted by the black abyss I knew as my mind. Maybe Vani was right, I really am useless.

I tried smiling the thought off, but in my own mind that was hard. The words repeated off the walls and into my ears, over and over until I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't smile my way out of this, "STOP!" I shouted, my voice so loud and strained I could hardly recognize it. But the echos didn't stop, they never stop. Every negative thing I thought of myself reaped in this unholy, dark abyss.

"Why is she shaking?" Strawberry meekly asked, originally she was trying to hide in her hoodie so that she couldn't see Y/N's wounded state but now she couldn't help but stare, stare in hope for another day with Y/N - Strawberry feared she'd die.
"Is she having a seizure?!" Gingerbrave worried, pacing back and forth.
"No, it's not a seizure - it's be must more violent. She's having a nightmare," Healer answered.
"G-guys?" a small, tired and week voice whispered. Despite how meek it was, it caught everyone's attention.
"Y/N!" Custard shouted, excitement filled his entire being. He practically jumped on Y/N, careful not to ruin her stitches though. They returned the hug, placing a small kiss on his forehead.
"I'm alright, sweetie," Y/N mumbled to him, "can one of you get me a water?" Chili immediately dashed to a bag, not caring whose it was she grabbed a water and rushed back to Y/N to give it to her.
"I'm sorry you all had to see that, especially you three," Y/N said, her voice much less hoarse after she drank the water. She was referring to Strawberry, Custard and Gingerbrave since the three were just kids who sadly had to witness the downfall of their friend.
"It's not like you could've stopped them, you couldn't control it," Gingerbrave said, Strawberry nodding in agreement.
"Still, 6, 12, and 15 year olds shouldn't see their friend almost die," Y/N somberly but truthfully replied. But she pushed a smile, "but it's ok, I'm ok and give me and hour or so and we can go on with this adventure."
"That's not nearly enough time for it to heal," Healer said sternly, "if anything it'd be best for you to return to your kingdom and rest."

"That's no fun, I'll be fine. Wizard it probably still sick," Y/N replied, "just let me finish this adventure - this is a place very dear to me. I need to finish this, for Vani."
Healer hesitated, "Fine, we stay here for the rest of the day and let Y/N rest. Then we continue tomorrow."
"I'll be ok in an hour," Y/N argued.
"It'll be safer for your stitches if you rest the rest of today and tonight. You're lucky I don't just let these guys call an air balloon to come and get you," Healer replied. Y/N had never seen him like this - him being commanding and not his usual sweet and caring mood.
"That's an empty threat, you know you can't live without me here," Y/N teased him despite the situation. He blushed and rolled his eyes, although the team couldn't see.
"You wanna try me, dear?" He replied, tilting his head and leaning closer to Y/N.

"Woah, there. 6 year old is still in your arms, keep that in mind," Chili said to the two to tease.
"Be quiet, chili," Y/N said as she rolled her eyes.

————————
Not proofread

I beat stage 10, but god 11–1 is difficult as all hell.