Inside the Tent

!!fuck the lore >:)!!

After Y/N had woken up, the team started theorizing how long it'd take to get to the castle. "Surely not that long? The wafflebots only seem to grow stronger but so do we," Y/N added to the conversation.
"Let's hope not long, I just wanna get it over with," Gingerbrave groaned, he was honestly already sick of this adventure.
"Even if we do make it to the castle in a short time, we still have to clear the castle? Our adventure doesn't just end at the castle," Chili Pepper added.
"We've committed too far to just go back to our kingdom," Strawberry added.
"I agree, we're too far in to go back now - which I don't think was ever in the picture to begin with - but I too am sick of this adventure," Healer said, his voice sweet as honey and was paired with an even sweeter smile - those two things made butterflies in Y/N's stomach. She shook the thoughts away and tried focusing on the conversation.

    "It's late, Custard is long passed out, let's just pitch our tents and continue this tomorrow," Gingerbrave said, taking the lead. Everyone followed his instructions, saying their good nights and entering slumbers of their own.

    "I'm pressed my corset and sweater got ripped," Y/N complained as she waved the blood stained white corset and gestured to the rip in her shirt.
    "Well, I do know how to sew, I could use another needle I have and some thread if it upsets you," Healer offered, he was sitting up and had taken the bandages off his eyes. Y/N got lost in his one beautiful ocean eye and his other striking gold eye.
    "You would do that for me?" Y/N asked, a smile finding way to her face.
    Healer nodded, "Yeah, of course. I have the things in my bag, but uh- it'll be a bit awkward trying to sew a shirt you're uh- w-wearing." A small dust of red coated his face as he avoided eye contact. Y/N's own face was dusted a similar shade.
"I oh uh, right... I uhm I could ask Chili if she has any extra clothes I could borrow," Y/N suggested, handing Healer her corset and then leaving the tent.

She slapped her face lightly multiple times, trying to get the red and hot feeling away. She sighed and then walked over to Chili's tent once she was calm. She entered the tent and saw Chili asleep, not wanting to bother her, Y/N left the tent and the heat rushed back to her face.

"Chili's sleeping," Y/N told quietly, "S-so I can't ask for clothes or anything."
"And you don't have any of your own?" Healer asked, not looking up from seeing the corset in his hands.
"Sadly, no," Y/N answered, "So, Mister, you're going to have to face the other side of the tent when I give you my sweater to sew."
"Of course, your corset is almost done, just so you know," Healer said. He turned to face the opposite direction of Y/N as he threw the corset over to her. Y/N took her sweater off as goosebumps littered their skin from the greeting cold.
"Here," Y/N said, throwing the sweater to Healer.

Y/N honestly wasn't worried about him peeking, she knew he was respectful and it's not like he'd really see anything as she had a bra on. After a few minutes, he was finished and threw the sweater back to Y/N.
"It's quite sad your clothes are stained with blood, but you still look great in them," Healer said. Y/N smiled at him and nodded slightly.
"I'll just ask Mont Blanc to make me new clothes," Y/N replied, "truly, thank you for sewing my clothes and stitching my wound."
"What are friends for," He smiled to her.

"I know she did not just get friendzoned," Dark Choco said as he facepalmed, the 3 cookies of darkness were kinda stalking Y/N.
"They're both so stupid," Licorice said, as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
"I agree~," Poison Mushroom said, dragging his words.

————————
Not proofread

So uh, we feeling a Christmas special :) ?