Chapter 2

Hello again, I take it you do like this book, yeah?
If you don't then it's kind of weird for you to continue reading honestly.

Well uhh, anyways next chapter, here ya go.

// // // //

You woke up in the middle of the night, I guess Julie never realized you were here... Or she just let you sleep.

Looking out your window as you sat up in your bed, it was pitch black outside.

"What time is it..."
You mumbled grabbing your phone, you turned it on, squinting slightly from the sudden light.

Reading the time, it was around 10 p.m.
You were about to shut your phone off and go back to sleep when you realized Julie messaged you.

Opening the text you read it.

Julie

Hey Y/n, that guy that I work with at the cafe asked me if I would like to come over, I won't be back for a while, I might not be back until after work tomorrow. Stay safe :D

Classic Julie, she was a good friend but she also attracted the attention of men and a few women.
Most of the time she would hook up with some guy that she's known for a while, like her co-worker.

Although she wasn't really able to stay in a committed relationship, if she was your friend she was extremely loyal and did almost anything for you.

You decided to get up out of bed and get a cup of water, heading to the kitchen you grabbed an empty cup from the cabinet and went over to the fridge filling your cup to the desired amount.

You sipped it as you stood there in silence, you froze up as the hairs on the back of your neck stood up.
Someone was watching you, you could feel it. You put your hand on the back of your neck as you glanced around.

Quickly finishing off your water before leaving the cup on the counter, you quickly went back to your room now feeling uneasy.
You sat on your bed, the feeling was gone but there was a presence around you.

Like someone was there but you couldn't see them.
It was hard to go to sleep and after a few hours you finally managed to drift off.

When you woke up you were in an unfamiliar area, a boiler room.
The metal grates flooring under you was warm on the bottoms of your socked/bare feet.

It burned a bit but not to the point that it was painful, you glanced around taking in your surroundings before beginning to walk, you didn't know where you were walking but you were moving.

This is just some weird dream... Right?
But... The feeling of the warmth seemed quite...

"Real?"
A deep growly voice interrupted your thoughts, you stopped and glanced around trying to find out where the voice came from, but you were unable to locate it because of the echoey sound it had to it.

(A/n: Probably should have said this a long time before but Y/n is mainly quiet and introverted, they most definitely become panicky in life or death situations.)