Chapter 5

More chapters, more slasher interactions.

//  //  //  //

The two of you looked at each other for a moment before he spoke.

"Yes? What do you want?"
He asked, you watched his hand creep it's way up to grab the door near where his head was, pulling it open a bit more.
You could see him a bit better now, pale skin, brown eyes with a faint green hue to them and wavy brown hair.

You stopped looking over him when you heard him mumbling something with an unidentifiable look in his eye, he must of noticed you looking over his features.

"Ah sorry... You're Billy Lenz right..?"
You asked and a look of alarm spread over the part of his face that you could see, his eye widening a bit more than it already was.

"How do you know Billy is Billy?"

"Because of your name plate... On your door..."
There was a moment of silence after you said that and his eye quickly flickered to the silver name plate on his door, there it was, his name neatly carved into the plate.

"Oh... Right. What do you want from Billy? ...Or need?"
He asked after a bit, he was looking at you again, a faint blush was on his face.

"I wanted to ask for some paper and a pen, Norman wants me to make a list of things to get from my house... He said that you would be helping him."
You replied.
There was again a moment of silence before he nodded and retreated back into his dimly lit room.

After a moment he came back with a pen and a notepad, handing it to you.

You took it from him with a quiet 'thanks' and you started writing things down.
You could tell he was watching your movements the entire time as well.

//  //  //  //

After you had finished the list, which wasn't very long, you handed the notepad and pen back to Billy.
His hand lightly brushed against yours when he was taking it back and you saw him slightly tense up along with him sucking in a quick breath.

He stayed still for a moment before the both of you looked down after hearing a 'meow'.
A slightly plump and fluffy white cat was standing near Billy's feet, it rubbed itself against his leg and let out another 'meow' before looking up at you.

You smiled slightly and Billy slipped the notepad and pen into his back pocket before picking up the cat.
He held the furball in his arms, scratching behind it's ears before looking at you.

"This is... Claude, Claude likes Billy."
He said and you gave a small nod, you raised your hand up to let Claude smell your hand.

He hesitantly sniffed your fingers while he looked at you before closing his eyes and rubbing his head against your hand, purring loudly.
You heard Billy make a hum of amusement.

"Claude and Billy seem to have something in common, Claude likes you."
He said, you looked at him, he wasn't hiding in his room much anymore.
You could tell what he was wearing as he was standing out in the hall with you.

He wore a green sweater with a bit of cat fur on it, you could tell cause it was white hairs, he also had on a pair of denim jeans.

"Are there any other cats... or pets?"
You asked and he nodded in response.

"Billy knows another cat, his name is Church, he's a gray cat. Hangs around Michael, Jason, and Brahms because they're quiet."
He replied, you smiled slightly and nodded.

"Okay, thank you Billy, for the notepad and what not"
You said which earned you a small smile from the taller man, he watched as you walked back to your room, returning to your room you sat on your bed.

You brought your phone out from your pocket and read a message that you had received, you got not to long ago.
It was from your roommate... Or well, not really your roommate now but she was still your friend.

You tapped on the notification and read it.

Julie

'Hey Y/n! How'd your interview/meetup go?'

You replied back with 'It went well, turns out they gave me a room to stay here, there should be two guys that stop by there at some point. They're there to get some of my things.'

You looked at your message for a bit before turned off your phone and laying down, looking at the ceiling.

//  //  //  //

You opened your eyes, you didn't even realize you had fallen asleep. You sat up, you weren't in the same position as you were when you originally laid down, you were tucked in and your phone was laying on your nightstand, charging.

You don't remember bringing your charger...

But you had to admit, you did feel a bit better now that you were actually able to sleep.
You moved yourself to sit on the edge of your bed before grabbing your phone.

Reading off the time before looking out your window, it was beginning to turn dark outside.
How long had you been out?

A few hours at most.
You opened your messages to see a new text from Julie.

Julie

'Well at least it went well! Kind of bummed out that you have to leave but I'm happy for you nonetheless!'

'They just stopped by here, you didn't tell me they were cute, kind of unfair that you get to stay with them lol! Are there any others?'

You laughed slightly before texting back with 'Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people here, there is also two cats.'

You out your phone back on your nightstand after you sent that message and got up, you looked at your doorway and jumped slightly at the sight of a tall male standing there.

You were about to say something but he held out his hand, no, a notepad with writing on it.
You looked at his white mask, looking into the dark eye holes for a moment before stepping a bit closer to read the writing, it was a bit messy but you could tell what it was.

'Dinner is ready. If you're hungry get down there and get some.'
You looked at him again and gave a small nod.

"Alright..."
You replied and he gave a single 'hm' before putting the notepad in his pocket. He didn't move though.
He stood there and looked at you for a moment before turning and walking away.

(A/n: Jesus Y/n, your friends with someone that reads about these people and would always talk about them, don't you know who they are- lol sorry-)

//  //  //  //

Y/n in this is a bit forgetful at times and doesn't really remember they things that they need to. Like who these people are and why their names are familiar.