Chapter 6

Surprisingly Brahms is good at cooking.

// // // //

You made your way downstairs a bit after the male with the white mask had left, you weren't sure if it was just him that wore a mask or if some of the others did as well and why?

You glanced around slightly and went to where you guessed the kitchen was based off of the sound of talking.

You walked in and noticed a few plates of food that were still on the island, a tall male stood on the opposite side of the island facing away from you.
From the looks of it he had an apron on.

He was watching the others in the dining room, you watched as he turned around and realized you were standing there.
He wore a mask as well, it looked similar to that of a porcelain doll face.

"Oh! You're awake, here"
He spoke with a child-like voice that made you a bit creeped out but you didn't physically show it, after all it didn't bother you very much to begin with for some odd reason.
He made his way around the island after picking up a plate and walked up to you.

You felt intimidated because of his height, he looked down at you holding the plate out to you.
You looked at the plate of food before taking it, you thanked him before backing away and going up to your room to eat.

Sure you wanted to get to know the others but from the sound of it there were quite a few people in the dining room and you never did do foo well around a bunch of people.

//  //  //  //

After you had finished eating your food, which was surprisingly good, you made your way back downstairs.
Going into the kitchen, the same guy from before was in there putting plates into the dish washer, he noticed you walk in and he stood up straight again.

You walked up to him and put your plate in the dishwasher before looking at him again, you gave a small but friendly smile before speaking.

"I didn't get to introduce myself before but I'm Y/n."
You said holding your hand out to him, he looked at you for a moment before he took your hand in his own.
His hand was much larger than yours, it was a bit surprising.

"Brahms... I'm Brahms, I tucked you in when you fell asleep... I hope you don't mind..."
He said in that same child-like voice before pulling his hand away and closing the dishwasher, starting it.
You shook your head before speaking.

"No it's alright, I was just a bit confused when I woke up is all."
You replied and to which you earned a nod in response from him.
After a moment you turned to leave only to nearly run into a familiar figure on your way out.
That red and green striped sweater... That scarred skin...
Him.

"Watch it- Hey... You're that bitch!"
That voice.
It was all too familiar, you took a few steps back as your breath caught in your throat, the guy that hurt you in that uncanny dream, he was here... In the flesh.

That lethal clawed glove that he wore, two of the knives scrapped against each other making a frightening scratching sound.
He was toying with you at this point.

He held up his clawed hand and lunged forward as you squeezed your eyes shut and sucked in a breath... Or so you thought.
He acted like he attacked you, you heard him burst into laughter and slowly opened your eyes, looking at him again.

He was about to say something but cut his laughter short at the sight of Brahms standing behind you.

"Freddy. Stop it."
You looked behind you to see the owner of that familiar child-like voice, Brahms.
You heard Freddy mumble something before walking off.

"So sorry Y/n..."
Brahms said looking down at you, you smiled slightly before responding.

"It's... Alright."

Brahms gave you a small nod in response before you started going back to your room.
You caught a glimpse of Freddy before he disappeared into his room and slammed his door behind himself.

Moody.
You thought as you looked at the door, deep scratch marks were gouged into the wood.

You went into your room and sat on your bed, you realized that a few boxes were in the corner. Probably the things you asked Billy Lenz and Norman to get for you.

You grabbed your phone and read the new message from Julie.

Julie

'Soooo, how are things over there?'

You thought for a moment before texting back.

'Going pretty well, met a few more residents and got a bit of sleep.'

You set your phone down after sending the message, you started thinking.

Why did these people seen so familiar?
You knew Julie used to talk about something similar to them.
You couldn't directly remember who these people were, why they seemed familiar, and why you thought you've met them before.

You probably have.

Before you could continue diving deeper into your thoughts you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in"
You said and the door opened, it was Billy Lenz, he held Claude in his arms.
H

e looked at you for a moment before speaking.

"Billy and Stu and... Billy want to know if you'd like to watch a movie with us."
You thought for a moment before nodding and getting up, you followed him downstairs and he lead you to the living room.

You sat down beside Stu and Billy Lenz sat down on your other side, the other Billy sat on the other side of Stu.

The four of you started watching a horror movie which just so happened to be one of your favorites.

//  //  //  //

If someone hasn't been added yet it's either because I'm still thinking of how you'd meet them or there hasn't really been a good time for them to come in.

Y/n has a few secrets of their own.