Chapter 7

Freddy can be a bit... Angry and aggressive at times I guess.

// // // //

By the time the movie had ended, Billy Lenz was asleep with Claude in his lap and the other Billy, Billy Loomis, was asleep as well.
A few others had joined you all in watching the movie.

Norman, the same tall male with the white mask from before, someone with a hockey mask, and the same badly scarred male from before who you learned to be 'Freddy' as Brahms had called him.
You avoided the burned male the best you could because of... Past events, that little encounter that the two of you had in your 'dream' which you found out to be a creation of his own supposedly and that he was a dream demon.

You glad that when he came in here he sat in one of the chairs instead of the couch that you sat on, but you could tell he was looking at you every once and a while during the movie.

You got up from your spot and started heading to your room, you could here someone following behind you.
Then that familiar metal scraping metal sound that was a short warning for you but it wasn't enough time before you were pinned with your back against the wall.

Freddy.
The hell did he want?
He brought one of his claws dangerously close to your neck and your chin which in turn made you tilt your head up a bit.
He didn't look very happy though.

"The hell is your problem with me? You get all nervous and fearful anytime I'm in the same room as you."
He questioned and obvious anger in his tone.
You glared at him a bit before shoving his clawed hand away and practically prodding your finger into his chest, which in turn caused him to back up a bit.

"The hell is your problem? You nearly killed me and you expect me to feel safe around you?"
You retorted and he scoffed before speaking again.

"You mean to tell me that you feel safe around them, the others?"

"Some of them, yeah, a lot safer than I feel around you!"

"Well did you know that we're all dangerous people! Bet you didn't because you're an idiot and didn't catch onto the obvious signs!"
After he said that you fell silent, he slightly reminded you of someone.
You grumbled slightly before responding with a quiet 'fuck you' and going into your own room, closing the door.

You sat down on your bed with an angry sigh, shortly after doing so your silence was interrupted by a knock at your door.
You grumbled and got up, opening the door, same person from before, Freddy.

"What?"
You asked, he looked at you for a moment before speaking.

"Listen, I'm... You."
He paused and you raised an eyebrow, he looked as if he was struggling to say something.
He let out an angry growl before he spoke.

"Listen I'm sorry alright, damn. Fuck you."
He turned to walk away but stopped.

"And Norman wants your bitch ass downstairs to help him, dust and shit."
He added before going to his own room, you let out a small laugh with a slight smile and a shake of your head.