Prologue

(This chapter is when Y/N was still studying in Karasuno High School)

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

3rd person POV

You were walking in the hallway while the students we're looking at you.

Girl 1: "Is that her? Gosh, if I were her I don't want to do that"

Boy 1: "Yeah agree"

Girl 2: "I wonder what will 'they're' reaction about this"

Girl 3: "Yeah right...?"

You just ignore them and continue to walk straight to the gym where the volleyball club members (girl) practicing. As you open the door, you greeted them then close the door behind you.

"Hey guys... what's wrong?Is there something that I missed?"you ask as you look at them one by one, "SHUT UP! Don't act like you did nothing!" Sasaki (Chizuru) said to you "What do you mean Sasaki-san...?"

*PACK!*

A hard slap came to your face as you fall down, touching your right cheek then look up, "Don't act like you did nothing Y/N, we know what you did to Kairi! (New member)" Sudou (Rinko) said "You beat her yesterday, and now that she can't attend school and our match next month!"

(Yes this part is in season one, when they lost. I forgot what episode it is)

"What do you mean?I didn't beat her up yesterday! And you guys knew that I'm absent yesterday because I got sick!" you said trying to understand what they we're talking about. "Then who beat her yesterday!? Someone saw you yesterday beating her up!" Aihara (Mao) said.

You just stand there shock, 'Who spread some rumors about this?I didn't even do anything... I got sick yesterday because of my abusive father beating me everyday when he came home at night...' you thought, "Come on guys, maybe there's some misunderstanding he-" before you could finish what you were about to say, someone suddenly punch you out of nowhere.

"Kageyama!" Hinata said trying to hold back Kageyama. You then touch your cheek where Sudou slap you earlier. "Kageyama that's enough! You can't just punch her!" "What do you mean I can't just punch her when she beat up my girlfriend!" (weee hope all 'gurlfrend') "Y/N-chan how can you do such a thing?" Sugawara said.

You then stand up and look at them "But, Sugawara-senpai I'm not the one who beat her up yesterday" "That's enough of your excuses Y/N. You're forbidden to come everyday in the gym" Daichi said, your eyes widened "B-but-" "No 'but's' Y/N, now get out!" Michimiya said. With that, you runaway not minding the students who we're looking or laughing at you.

❀❀❀

You were now some kind of park, sitting on the bench crying, not bothering the passerby looking at you. After a couple of minutes sitting there, you hear footsteps coming towards you and stop right in front of you. "Hey, are you okay?" the guy said.

You look up and saw a guy with a pudding hair (yes😎) 'His hair looks like a pudding' you thought. You shake your head as you wipe your tears "Yes, I'm fine don't worry about it. It's just some stupid rumors about me" you said as you hiccuped. "Oh..." that's all he can say as he sit besides you and pulled out his psp.

You just watch him playing when he suddenly spoke "Kenma Kozume, that's my name. How about you?" He said as he look at you "Y-Y/N Sato..." "Nice name, it suits you" he said as he smile. You can see a tint pink on his cheeks.

As you guys were talking "Ah! Kenma, there you are!" someone shout in front of you guys as you look up, you can see a tall guy that had a messy and spikes upwards hair running towards to both of you. "Kuroo" Kenma said as he put back his psp on his pocket. "I've been looking for you anywhere." he said as he ruffles Kenma's hair.