1. Surprise

English
Japanese

So I'll put that in advance, so later you won't be confused.

❀❀❀

After 12 hours and a half of flight, we finally arrived. You called some taxi for you to drive straight to where your brother's live since it's past 10pm already.

You knew where they live because the last time you want to visit them it got delayed because some of your problems. Like when your father abused you, you don't want them to see those bruises.

While sitting comfortably at the back, you grab your phone and your earphones in your bag, and play some music while looking out on the window.

'I wonder what will they're reaction be... Maybe I can text them if they're okay or they have some stuffs to do? Nah nevermind.' You thought as you closed your eyes.

After an hour, you finally arrived. You were stunned by the view in front of you. It's not like what you think, "Wow... Didn't think that it could be this big" you said to yourself as you look at the house no, a massive mansion in front of you.

 Didn't think that it could be this big" you said to yourself as you look at the house no, a massive mansion in front of you

(You guys can change it if you want)

"Here you go miss" the driver said to you as he give you the suitcase, "Ah, thank you, here's the pay" you said in English as you hand him a money. "Thank you" he said as he walk away and drove off.

You grab your suitcase as you ring the bell (or Idk), after a couple of minutes the small door (only one person can fit) open. You can see a guard/bodyguard, he studied you up and down. You smile "Hi, is this where Kaito Sato and Itsuki Sato live?" you ask politely.

You can see a slight blush on his cheeks, "Yes, do you have some appointment/business with them?" he ask, you shake your head. "No, I'm their little sister. Can I see them?" you said.

The guard seems shock about this, "Y-you're Y/N Sato?" "Yes that's me". You said as the guard suddenly bow "it's nice to meet you in person Lady Y/N. My name is Sheldon, I'm one of the guard/bodyguard in this state" he said.

You slight bow at him, "No need to be formal. Can I ask where Kaito niisan and Itsuki niisan is?" "Ah yes, Master Kaito is in his office with Master Itsuki" he said.

As you were about to grab the suitcase, Sheldon beat you to it. "Let me" he said as you nod and said thanks to him. As you were walking "Sheldon is there still any available room for me here?"

You ask as you turn to your side to look at him. "Yes there's still available rooms for you to stay M'lady" he said, "Can you please bring my bag and suitcase there? I'll go ahead where their office is. Tell me later which room I'll be staying" "Yes M'lady"

You walk straight to your brother's office, you were grinning evily. As you were now in front of two big white doors. You inhale then exhale. You grab the door knob, 'It's not locked'.