3. Party

You're now in Music Room 3, where the host club hosting. You were entertaining the boys which caused them to blush, "Marry me Y/N-sama!" the red haired boy said as he hold your hand.

You smiled teasingly at him, "I'm sorry, but I can't. I have feelings to someone already" you said as you look at him with a teary eyes. The boys we're blushing madly by the look of your face that you were making.

"Wow didn't thought that she's this good to be a hostess" The twin said in unison, while the others nodded.

❀❀❀

After the talk or moments with your costumers, you serve some tea and some snacks with the guests. You last serve Haruhi's guest, as you set the cups, suddenly a brown haired girl approach her.

"Pardon me" she said as we look to her, "I believe it's time to for the next shift now" she said as she smile, "Oh, I'm so sorry! You're my next costumer..."

'Kasugasaki Kanako from Class 2-B', you thought "Kasugasaki Kanako from Class 2-B" she said as she put her hand on Haruhi's chin, "You are much cuter that the rumors I've heard" she said as they make an eye contact.

"Uh this is getting awkward, I'll better leave..." You said to yourself as you excuse the ladies.

Haruhi POV

I saw Y/N leave, I then look back to the girl who introduced herself as Kasugasaki Kanako. "I've decided, I will make you my next favourite" "Huh ...?"

❀❀❀

You sigh as you look at Tamaki eating a commoner ramen, 'I cannot accept this!' he thought while eating. "Boss stop eating commoners ramen, and help out planning for the dance party!" Hikaru said.

"Is he so displeased with the fact that Princess Kasugasaki prefers Haruhi now?" Kaoru said.

You just keep quiet while sitting besides Haruhi, with Honey and Mori behind them,while the twins in front of them.

"Her illness isn't something new" Kyoya said while typing on his laptop, "Illness??" Me and Haruhi said in unison. Hikaru suddenly behind Kyoya, "The 'host-wondering' Illness..."

Hikaru said doing some pose as Kaoru suddenly slid beside him and do the same pose with Hikaru "In other words, the 'switch guys every now and then' Illness." Kaoru continued.

"Heeehhh..." you said as Kyoya speak up "Usually, regular costumers decide on a host and designate them forever, but she has a habit of periodically changing her favourite"

Honey slid between Haruhi and Kyoya "Just before this, her favourite was Tama-chan, right?" he said, "Oh~ I see" I said as I smirk a little.

You look at Haruhi, you can see that she get it now, "Ah, so it's just because his costumer got snatched away." Tamaki suddenly appeared across the table making a weird face Idk.

"No!!! That's not how it is!" He shouted as you put your hands on your ear. He stepped back and point to Haruhi, "Alright, I can't stand it anymore!"

"Oh dear..." you said as you shake your head, "Haruhi, you should look like a woman already!" He said as Honey hide behind Kyoya who was still typing.

"Huh?" Haruhi said as he sweatdrop, "Why do you have to become popular amongst girls if you're already a girl!?" Tamaki said while rampaging on his hair. "Frankly, the only people that know you're a girl are the club members here!"

He said as the twin suddenly besides him, "P.E. is an optional class, and she opted not to take it." Hikaru said "Male and female seating numbers are intermixed, so no one would know" Kaoru continued.

Tamaki suddenly bring a large chest, rampaging inside on it, the twins slid each side while Tamaki spoke, "You see, daddy... " he said as he grab a large picture frame with Haruhi's picture when her hair was long and put it in front of us, well almost in front of Haruhi.

"Daddy wants to see you when you looked like this!!" "Don't blow up other people's picture without their permission!" Haruhi shouted.

The large frame was now attached on the wall while Tamaki sobbing with the host behind him. "The more I look at it, the more I'm in awe" Hikaru said, "How did 'this' become 'that' Haruhi?" you ask as the host looked at you then to Haruhi.

"The day before the first day of school, a kid in the neighborhood put gum in my hair. So I cut it because it was bothersome, I really don't mind if I'm taken as a guy." Haruhi said.

"Ara~ It is really pain in the ass if someone put a gum on my hair" you said as Tamaki was now in front of Haruhi making a weird face, "Girl's shouldn't use 'ore' !!" He shouted, as Haruhi looked away.

Tamaki looked at us "Mom! Haruhi using faul language!" He said as he knelt down with a handkerchief on his hand wiping his tears. "Who's mom he's talking about?" you and Kaoru asked at the same time, making you and him to looked at each other then turn to looked to Kyoya.

Kyoya looked at us, "Based on our position, probably me." he said as we just 'oohhh', "Besides to pay off my debt before graduation, it's much easier being a host and getting designations than being someone who does trivial chores."

She said as she put her hands on her hips, "By the way Haruhi and Y/N, do you have any ballroom dancing experience? That's a must for the party, eh?", Hikaru ask, "Yeah, I had" you said, "Eh? But... the party has nothing to do with my assignment, right? I'm not interesting in events... Actually, I'd like to be absent-"

She said as she tilted her head but suddenly got cut off by Tamaki who was behind her, "No, ballroom dancing is common knowledge for a gentleman." he said as he put his hand on his chin.

"Yohoo, I'm a girl you know!" you said, but it seems like they didn't hear you. You sulk in the corner, "If you want to take the path of a host that much, show me exactly how serious you are, Haruhi-kun. Except for Y/N who knows ballroom dancing" Tamaki said while you still sulking.

Not long after Tamaki said that, Kyoya noticed you sulking at the corner. He approached you and said some sweet things that made you cheer up like a child nagging some sweets. After, you approach the rest with you clinging on Kyoya.

Tamaki made a pose and said "If you cannot master the waltz in one week... and show it off at the party..." he then point at Haruhi "You will have to expose yourself as a girl, and will be demoted back to trivial chores!" he said while Haruhi twitching.

"This is getting interesting!" you said as Kyoya nodded.
__________________________

I think I'll make this book with a slight OHSHC, yeah? My mind say's it(ب_ب). The next chapter was still about the 'party'. Also you would know that I'm making this chapter first before the chapter 2ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ, and Idk why😩. Maybe because I'm just too exited to describe what will Y/N wear in the party😙✌🏻. That's all for now, hope you like this chapter! If I have some grammar mistakes, please don't hesitate to comment and correct me. Don't worry, I'm not a person who'll be mad if y'all corrected me. Also if you guys have some requests, don't hesitate to comment too! Byeee~~

1261 words~