5. Party (2)

꧁One Week Later꧂

"To all you little lambs who have gathered here tonight..." Tamaki said as you guys stand on a stage with a stairs on each side. Mori, Honey and Haruhi to the left side, while you, the twins and Kyoya on the right side, well Tamaki ofc was in the middle but he's on the top of them.

You wear a black faded to red dress, ankle strap sandal high heels, lillias wholesale earring needles butterfly zircon, vintage styled red garnet necklace, and some light make up as your hair was tied into a braided bun.

"At the Ouran Host Club Dance Party... Welcome" he said as we bow and all the chandeliers light one by one. We can hear all the boys and girls were clapping.

"We wish you to enjoy this dance with all of our host club members."

Kyoya said,

"Also to the lady and to the man who displays the best dance to guest who is chosen as the queen and prince tonight..."

You said as you close your eyes for a bit and open them, then smiled.

"You shall receive a warm kiss from our king and princess on your cheek."

Kyoya continued

"Do your best, baby"
"Do your best, boys"

You and Tamaki said in unison as you wink. The girls started to sequel, while the boys had hearts on their eyes.

"Haruhi, you don't look too enthusiastic"

The twins said which make you to look at them as they was behind Haruhi.

"I'm not used to these events. As for dance parties are concerned. I've only been to the bon-odori in the neighborhood."

"I probably wouldn't call that a dance party. Well, at least have a taste of the food here."

Kyoya said as you nodded and stand besides him, "It'll be a treat Haruhi" you said as you smiled.

Treat?

"Like Ootoro?"

Haruhi said, as all of you were shocked

OOTORO!

You all said as Tamaki jumped down almost hit you with his feet, thankfully Kyoya pulled you to his side. The twins were hugging Haruhi mumbling something.

"Get us some ootoro immediately!"

Tamaki command as Kyoya fetch out his phone and dialed a number, to order some ootoro, and some premium sushi platters.

You poked on his arms, he looked down at you as he ended the call. "Can you buy some pizza as well?" you ask as you look at him with that look.

He looked away but not long after he sigh and nodded. The host were shocked, "Ahh!! Y/N my daughter! How can you easily do that to Kyoya!"

He said as he grab both of my shoulders and shaking me, "T-Tamaki-senpai, I'm d-dizzy please stop!" you said as you put your hand on your forehead.

"Tamaki I suggest you shouldn't do that to N/N" Kyoya said as he pull me once again to his side. Tamaki sulked in the corner. The host sweatdrop while the others just sigh.

❀❀❀

After that, they started to dance with their costumers, you can see two girls behind Haruhi, you giggled as you just continued to dance.

Not long after, you looked around to see the host were not there anymore. You sigh as you excuse yourself to your costumers, tell them to enjoy their time.

You then walked straight where they are, as you open the door there you can a Tamaki blushing messed. You stand besides Tamaki, there you see Haruhi wearing a dress and a wig.

"Haruhi, your pretty!"

You said as Haruhi said thanks to you and walked off straight to where Suzushima is. "Do you think this was a good Idea?" you ask as you looked at them.

They all nodded, you sigh as you shake your head. "I think it wasn't a good Idea" you said as the twins came to your side, "And how can you be sure about that?"

You sigh once again, "I think Kanako will misunderstand 'them' and run away" you said as you shrugged. They looked at you paled except Kyoya and Mori themselves.

❀❀❀

As what Y/N said Kanako really misunderstood them and run away, thank goodness that Suzushima chase her. And with that, instead of Tamaki as a king the twins passed it to Haruhi. While me ofc done kissing my one costumer who'd win.

"Hey hey, could it be that this is Haru-chan's first kiss?" Honey ask as Tamaki gasped. "Yeah I think so" you said as you look at Tamaki with a smirk.

As Haruhi was about to kiss Kanako on her cheeks, Tamaki run towards them but unfortunately he accidentally stepped on a banana peel which made Haruhi kiss Kanako on her lips.

All of us were shocked but except with Kyoya who just smiled while Mori... *Sigh* his face was like nothing even happen.

All of the girls had hearts on their eyes as I smile and put my arms on Kyoya's arm. "I hope this will last longer..." you said which made Kyoya looked at you.

You smiled "I'm going to leave states soon and come back to Japan." you said again as Kyoya nod slowly, "I see..." "But don't worry, I will still give you a call!" you said as Kyoya smiled and pat your head.

Other Host club members POV

What are they talking about!?!? they thought as they look at you and Kyoya.

"But the important thing was Kyoya smiled and had a soft side for her!!"

Back to 3rd person POV

"And before I leave, I must learn some fighting skills first!" you said as Kyoya nod once again. "Then I'll help you find someone who can teach you how to defend yourself" he said as you looked at him shocked.

"You don't need to do that you know" "Of course I'll do that, you're my fav cousin after all" Kyoya said as he pat your head once again. You said thanks to him, as you guys continued the party.

It's been soooo long since I update a chapter in this book😭. I sincerely apologize to my readers, I've been busy lately and my mind was like, Idk how to explain it. Also next week I had exam so I think I won't published the next chapter for awhile. I hope you understand. That's all for now, hope you like this chapter! If I have some grammar mistakes, please don't hesitate to comment and correct me. Don't worry, I'm not a person who'll be mad if y'all corrected me. Also if you guys have some requests, don't hesitate to comment! Byeee~~

1103 words~