4. Suzushima x Kanako

English
Thought
Japanese

(Just wanted to tell you this in advance)

❀❀❀

"Quick, Quick, Slow. Quick, Quick, Slow. Very nice Haruhi-kun, put your feet together at slow." Kanako said as you entered the Music Room, you sweatdrop when you see Tamaki glooming and sitting on the window sill.

"The gentleman must lead. Look carefully at your female partner" "Yes..." Kanako and Haruhi said as you approach Kyoya and whisper something to him. "Woah!" Haruhi said as they stumble.

You then look towards them, Haruhi was now in top of Kanako, "I'm so sorry, Miss Kasugasaki-san" Haruhi said as she was about to stand up when Kanako put her hands on the bag of her neck and pull her towards her.

"It's okay, Haruhi-kun" Kanako said, "Our lord is looking gloomy" the twins said as you turn to look at them, "I heard he wanted to be her practice partner" Hikaru said as he look at Kaoru, "It's impossible for him to be Haruhi's female partner because of his height" Kaoru said as he looked at Hikaru.

"Ah~ I see" you said as you giggle, you then turn around to look at Kyoya, "Why you didn't tell me, if that's his only reason?" you said to him causing you to pout. He laugh a little and ruffle your hair.

❀❀❀

You serve some tea also snacks for Kanako after her and Haruhi has done for the dance practice, "I'm sorry, Kasugasaki-san. To ask you to be my practice partner..."

"Ara~ I don't mind. I heard you will not be able to receive guests because of this intensive practice." she said as she put her arms on the table then put her chin on her hands.

"I am rather happy that I will be able to monopolize your time now" she said while they look at eachother. Haruhi softened her gaze.

Kyoya was now besides you, "Ara~ are these new cups?" Kanako said as she held the cup in her hands with a little plate below on it.

You smiled at her, "These are ginori, right?" she said as Haruhi sweatdrop as she look at me and Kyoya. "Ginori?" she ask as I sweatdrop at her.

"You have the eyes of an expert." Kyoya said as he smiled. "This set came in yesterday" you said as you smiled at Kanako who was still admiring the cups.

"Our club is putting effort into upgrading it's tea set collection." Kyoya said, "I see... It has a gorgeous color. It's so beautiful." she said as she put her hand on the side of the cups.

You and Tamaki's eyes widened a little, you then decide to ask her, "You like tableware, eh? you and Haruhi ask in unison. Kanako then placed down the cups immediately, "N-N-N-N-No, I don't really like them. W-what are you saying, Haruhi-kun, Y/N-chan."

She said as she laugh nervously, you and Haruhi sweatdrop. After you and Haruhi's thought, someone open the door, "Good day, I've brought the tea cups you ordered." the boy said, "Ah, thank you" Kyoya said.

Before you can say anything, you can see the shocked face of Kanako. You doesn't ask because you know who he is and who he is to her. You then stand besides Kyoya.

"The wares you have chosen for us are all very well received by the ladies. You are very good" Kyoya said. "Is that someone from the company?" Haruhi ask as she take the box from the boy.

"I'm just a student, I am wearing a uniform, right?" he said as he put his hand on his hips. You then heard Kanako laughing, "You are such a funny person, Haruhi-kun" Kanako said as you guys turn to look at her.